Haunted

Read last chapter
Your POV
I woke up and I saw ona and Carlos have cuts on there hands. It was weird Bc I had none. Only the did, I don't remember anything that happened yesterday, but I got up and I woke them up. Carlos said that he saw a shadow like the one we saw at the mall... but what scared me was that when I went outside with Carlos and ona everything was empty.
O: I've never seen anything like this... Oakland is always full of people..
C: really?
O: yea
Y/n: what do you guys think happened? Carlos got a cut in his arm too like you did, this is the second time it has happened.... Ona remember what happened to Jordan? What I did to her? Is that why?
O: no, I can do that also, blesiv found out and tried to use it against you guys....
C: what's going on?!
You and ona: we have powers....
C: mk
O: it's true
Y/n: Carlos maybe we can give you powers to?
O: we can but it might damage him for hours
C: bitch idc make me special!!
Ona and you: ok
O: so what you do is you put your hand in his chest. Relax. And say "Yu ste meizen, Yu gonplei ste odon"
Y/n: ok
Y/n: Yu ste meizen.. Yu gonplei ste odon
There was a blast and there was a green light shining from Carlos eyes
Ona and you: do you feel anything
C: no I feel like I can destroy something rn
Y/n: that's normal try to destroy that car over there
Carlos destroys it revealing blesiv
Your POV
Blesiv was there, with his gang... I zapped him and he started to bleed, the gang members got closer but ona made them fly then fall down.... Were we heroes? Idk but blesiv can't get away from us....