4th of july

You went to a party with your boyfriend and some friends to celebrate the 4th of july. You left to go to the bathroom and when you came out you saw your best friend and your boyfriend making out. You felt so heart broken and mad. Then you did the most unthinkable thing you pulled him away from her and slapped her face so hard it was red and everyone turned around to see you.

"Your such a uggg.. I hate you."

Then you faced you boyfriend and pushed him to the floor.

"Why would you do this. WHY!!!!" you felt tears in your eyes and there was no way you were going to let him see you cry so you turned around and ran out.

"_______ calm down come back. I know how you feel let me help you" you heard Mark running after you.

"NO you don't understand he meant everything to me.And seeing him with her broke me and you can't help me no one can." You said screaming back.

You kept running and you wouldn't stop you had to get away your heart hurt so much you felt so betrayed. Then you didn't hear his foot step anymore. You were alone. Maybe Mark had stopped  following you. You looked around and saw nobody. You saw a lot of trees and some benches. You were at a park.

"________ here you are." Mark said running out of breath.

You where shock that he was stil following. You were about to get up and leave but you were too tired and all you wanted to do was cry.

"What are you doing Mark."

" I want to be by your side when you're hurt."

" I know your my bestfriend but you don't always have to be next to me."

"Its the 4th of july you can't be alone."

"I want to be alone my whole life was just ruined and the people I believed in betrayed me."

"Not all of them I'm still here for you." He said sitting next to you.

"You looked away and move farther away.

Then he moved closer and grabbed your head to put it on his shoulder.

"Its okay to cry." he said

Thats all you needed. Your eyes started to water. The tears ran down your checks.

"Everything will be fine I promise." Mark said tying to make you feel better.

"Why does this have to happen to me Mark. I'm a nice person and I always follow orders why."

"Well when there's a storm there is always a rainbow around the corner or something like that."

"What good can come out of this."

"Well now you're single and it allows me to do this." Then you felt his warm hand in your cheek. He moved closer and then you felt his lips on yours. He kissed you and you couldn't believe it but it was ok and you kept kissing him then you heard a big boom and got scared and jumped. He laughed. Maybe he was right. He moved even closer, put his hands on your shoulder.

"Don't cry anymore you have me you will always have me."

You looked at his face and knew that he was right after a storm there is a rainbow.