Episode 1

Dark, cold, wet. These were the only things that Satya could rationalize at the moment. The soft sound of whimpers and sniffles echoed. That was the only indication that there were other life forms in the dark space.

A lowd bang fallowed by numerous footsteps flooded the corrador. A long strip of light escaped from the open door. An eerie silence feel upon the room. Satya's heart spead up, every time these men came they would take a female, no matter to size or age. Dragging them out, only their screams could be heard before the girl was returned. They were always taken again a short time later, but after the second time they didn't return.

Satya had gone untouches for what seemed to be the longest, an assuming 3 weeks. In that time she had seen many people come and go, maybe something was wrong with her. Yah, that's why they never touched her.

They probably knew of her connection to the prince. And wanted to keep her for randsome or soemthing. Thinking of her home land made Satya sigh, the prince had gifted her a very expensive blue silk dress. Which had long tapered sleeves and a hood. The once silky material now felt like wiry hair. At least her daughter got away saftly. The most important thing in her life, her little flower.

The footsteps stopped, along with Satya's heart, it had dropped down to her stomic. Distressed boots were right in front of her. Before she could blink a hand was in her curly hair, pulling Satya to her feet.

"Up you Fae whore"

Keeping his hand locked on her head, Satya had to bend over to walk. With the addition of having her hands tied behind her back, made walking very uncomfortable and difficult.

Going towards the doorway Satya could see from the corners of her eyes that the other men were also taking females. Weird, normally they only take one or two. Now their taking over half.

Stepping over the threshold of the door was like taking a breath of fresh air. If it wasn't for being dragged by her roots, this would have been a pleasurable experience. The man stopped, pushing on Satya's head. Forcing her knees into an unforgiving earth. "Oiy Grudge you think we got them all?" The man holding her replied"Yes now get over here before we loose our best business."

Grudge? I guess I would be this angry at society if I also had a name like that.

The other dealers lined up next to Grudge and conversed as the girls cried. Some said silent prayers, others just stood silently. There were at least 50 of them.

How many more will still in that dark place? And what was going to happen to them?

Soon all conversations stopped, Satya strained her eyes to look up at the new comers. There was an older woman, well in her 90's. She had short grey hair and had a thick cigar, hunched over her cane.

Along on her side was a young girl, no more than 19. Blond hair was pulled into a tight bun, with grey piercing eyes.

The older woman stepped forward in Satya's direction "We are here from his Majesty the Crown Prince. To find more servents. I will only be taking 15 of you."

Many of the girls sucked in a deep breath, for the poorer of us, working in the palace seemed like a dream. Well for most.

The older woman turned too Satya first, bringing the handle of the cane to her chin. Forcing her to look up "You may call me Ma'am, the younger girl is Miss Susan. Got that?" Although the old woman was looking in Satya's direction the question, or more statement, was for everyone. "Yes Ma'am."

"Susan come here." The younger girl slightly jumped and ran over "Yes Grandma Villa?"

The old lady pried open Satya's jaw "Tell me what you see about this one."

The girls grey eyes wondered all over Satya's body, making her want to crindge back.

"She has good teeth, meaning she was taken care of. And by the looks of her dress she was rather a high class daughter or servent. Her hand are soft so she hasn't done much labor either. She would make a good wash maden." The young girl watched her grandmother with frightened eyes. Hoping she didn't make a mistake.

"Yes Susan, we will take her." The old lady dropped Satya's now aching jaw and moved too the next girl.

The man holding her then started to walk forward, not paying attention if Satya would even get up. But she soon stumbled to her feet and was walking next too him.

Behind her Satya could hear the scream of another girl, begging them not to put her back into the dark. Satya shuttered, the poor girl wasn't chosen.

The walk was short before they came across a wagon. Or two wagons actually, the second one has Satya appalled. It was meant for criminals! Bars and latches, even chains hung from the roof. If you could even call it that. All the walls were mad eof silver bars, except the door. That was solid.  The man soon pushed her in head first, making Satya fall head first from her lack of balance.

Grudge laughed as he watched Satya struggle to get up in a comfortable position "Goodbye whore, maybe I'll see ya next time they decide your worthless."

The closing of the heavy doors locked Satya's fate. There was no true escape.

••
New characters will be added to the character chapter. I hope you enjoyed.

Story time:

Susan or Susavilla in the original was actually named after my old Dean. She was really mean and tried to get me in trouble many times just because of who my siblings were.

With this draft I decided that Villa would make a suiting last time instead.