Comfort

Nights in the country of Fiore would usually be calm and peaceful, the wind rushing quietly that came with a nice breeze that would send chills down your spine.

The ocean would clap against the sand, soothing your ears along with a magnificent view.

It would always be calm and such every time the moon was present.

But not tonight.

The clouds were abroad in the sky, big and haunting. The winds were furious, pushing away anything that was too weak to withstand it's force.

Rain was pouring down, wetting the lands, having the mages and civilians retreat, so heavy, so fast, just endless.

And last but not least, the worst to add on a rainy night.

Thunder and Lightning.

Thunder.

A roar came through the sky, followed by a flash.

While everyone was sound asleep,

Sting Eucliffe wasn't.

It was a fear, you could say, that Sting would rather die then to have be found out about, by anyone.

Astraphobia

A cackle teared through the blondes ears, as he was under his covers on his bed, watching the skies through the window.

Sting flinched, the piercing sound ringing in his head. Soon a bright flash came, as Sting watched the bright light he cringed, covering himself more with his covers, trying to hide.

"S-s-stupid fucking thunder!!!"

He growled in frustration, his strained blue eyes staring madly out the window.

Why did he have a fear of fucking thunder?!

Sting huffed, slowly closing his eyes.

There was a momentary silence

It's over...

Maybe he can-

BOOM

Another roar startled the afraid male, he yelped, jumping and hiding himself in his covers completely.

"This is fucking bullshit!!"

He cried out, shoving his face in his pillow.

He gritted his teeth.

He felt safe under the covers, but he was still afraid.

The blonde began trembling again, he quickly sat up, moving his covers off of him and looked around his bed for a certain cat.

But Lector was no where to be found.

Sting pouted sadly,

He made Lector run off again.

The cat would usually try to help Sting, but the exceed was trying to get sleep himself.

He couldn't take it anymore, so when Sting would be too much of a nuisance, the red-haired cat would leave him to sleep in some other room.

Sting sighed, and heard a soft cracking sound,

Lightning. He covered himself with his covers again, whimpering loudly.

He hated this damn fear.

It made him look weak.

-------------------------------------

Rogue was calmly asleep, the sounds of the elements not causing him to stir.

He suddenly heard a peircing scream.