Comfort: The Sequel

*well hello there people! I've been thinking about doing this for awhile, and thanks to hanslovesgratsu for bringing it up, I decided to just do this quick-ish sequel! Maybe I should make it into a story? Hehehehe but anyways enjoy!

It was another calm and peaceful night, nature was quiet, and Sting, was over his fear of thunder and lightning.

The blonde sighed, looking at the ceiling laying on his back on his bed, feeling a bit........

Lonely.

There hasn't been any thunderous nights for the past days, and damn, Sting missed cuddling with Rogue.

Rogue has no idea of the blonde getting over his fear, and Sting intended to keep it that way.

Sting placed his rough hands behind his head, feeling his blonde locks and crossing his legs.

He missed the familiar warmth that Rogue would give him, along with the cold look on his face whenever Sting would pull him closer, but soon would be replaced with a even warmer smile, that Rogue had no idea that Sting would see.

Sting missed the smell Rogue would leave on him.

Cinnamon, with a hint of cologne that wasn't strong enough to irritate the blonde's nose. He liked the combination actually, and would pull his own collar on his nose when Rogue would leave to make breakfast in the morning, taking in the smell which drove him crazy.

Sting was indeed grateful though, that his little fear was over with.

But...

Still...

He really wanted.....

To have Rogue in bed with him again.

As if Mavis heard his little prayer, a thunderous boom suddenly came through the city, causing Sting to slightly jump.

He panted, startled by the random scream of nature.

As if on cue, Sting's door was slowly opened, revealing a fatigued looking Rogue, his eyelids droopy as he rubbed them and walked to the bed.

Sting smiled, which was hidden in the shadows, as he watched Rogue slide into the covers again and sigh softly, looking at Sting who was sitting on the bed staring at him.

"I see you're getting better..."

Sting blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

"I-I guess.... But I don't think I'll ever get over this fear..."

The blonde sheepishly said hoping his lie wasn't so obvious.

What can he say? He didn't want to sleep alone, ever since he fell in love with cuddling with the one person who made him feel safe at night.

Rogue raised a eyebrow, frowning a little and shrugged it off, too tired to think about it.

"Well..... Are you going to sleep now?"

Sting bit his lip, looking down at Rogue who was laying on his side, his matted hair spread across the pillow, his innocent look on his face. Sting gulped and slightly grinned.

"Y-yea...."

Sting slowly positioned himself down and slid down under the covers besides Rogue, cuddling his body against the others, enveloping in the warmth radiating from the shadow dragon slayer.

Rogue slowly closed his eyes, opening his mouth.

"This'll.... Be the.... Last night..."

Sting was half asleep but soon was wide awake hearing the remark.

"Wait, what?! NO!!!"

His piercing yell caused Rogue's eyes to widen, gripping Sting around the waist in shock. He blinked and stared madly at the blonde, who's face was fully red and flushed.

"W-what the hell?!"

A lightning crackle was soon followed in the background.

Sting looked down, tensing and took a deep breath.

"I....I just.... I really would appreciate it if you would sleep... With me..... Longer...."

Rogue stared blankly at Sting, and pouted.

"There hasn't been a lot of thunder reports lately, and there won't be anymore from what the weather reporters say."

Sting shifted a little and gulped.

"It's just......."

Rogue lifted a eyebrow.

"You couldn't possibly been faking this fear, could you?"

Oh shit,

Well, that wasn't the truth, but it was close.

Sting sweat dropped and grabbed Rogue's shirt.

"N-no! Not at all.... It's just....... I've been comfortable with you..., a-and it's really scary even when the thunders gone........ I just.. Really would like it if you would sleep with me longer... P-please..."

Sting wanted to sock himself for sounding like a complete fool, but that could wait.

He wanted to keep cuddling with his sexy partner and he would do anything.

Rogue sighed, loosening his grip on Sting and closed his eyes.

"Fine,"

Sting smiled, feeling he won as he heard Rogue began to breathe softly. He had already fallen asleep.

Maybe.... He could tell him he was over it now.

Well, it could still wait

**Hola! Well tell me what u guys think! Comment ideas I should do for more stories or more like sequels and stuff! Man it's a school night and it's late, I was doing my hw and just happened to decide to work on this lol. Comments and votes are greatly appreciated. Thank you all!