Chapter 1

Crazy Suicidal Girls

My life has been based purely on drama and sexual freaks that alway create drama or have extreme orgasms.
The list never ends, I always tend to meet crazy horny suicidal girls who threaten to kill me every once in a while.

The latest I've met was Didi, but I just call her D, Freaky D. We met unexpectedly, see I was simply taking a walk when a crush of mine walked by, K is what I used to call her, she asked if I could accompany her and her friends, and so I did. No trouble in joining four black females. They had bought some ice cream sticks and out of all of them, one caught my attention, there she was, sucking on that stick with a tint of dirtiness in her smile, exposing those beautiful lips accompanied by those perfect teeth.

She was a 'little bit' taller than me, OK any regular day I would've walked away cause I don't do tall chicks but then she was one perfect tall chick. Light skinned, amazing brown eyes, she had the perfect boobs best believe me. As I examined her body , I saw those curves she possessed, damn those we perfect, they should've named her perfect, because she was perfect in every single department. And her ass, fuck sakes, it was the best ass I've ever seen on a tall chick. I mean most tall chicks I know, Well all of them except her don't really have an ass, I wonder why?

She smiled at me, licking that ice cream while it was dripping slowly down her lips ,damn , imagine her doing that to my dick, Fuck . I was immediately turned on. I couldn't help myself. Later that evening we sat outside Didi's house in the car. Four girls , one guy, you'd swear it was one fucked up orgy cause they all had their distinct differences in terms of body types, we had a skinny short chick, short bbw chick, bubble butt black girl and Didi with her perfect tallness and that amazing ass. I was sober as fuck but Didi seemed like she was lit already, it was dark inside that car, ironically she was sitting in a position so sexy yet so close to me.

She couldn't keep her eyes off me, those eyes glaring at me with her naughty smile. "kiss me" she whispered, as I leaned in to do that, Her friend stops me outta the blue,she's like "Marvin no !" Damn what a bummer. I respect her friend whom I've known much longer than her. I barely knew Didi. Until we meet again beautiful girl.

Bumped into K the next day ,asked her what the deal with Didi and why she stopped me from kissing her the previous night. She got a man, damn, meaning she almost cheated? Huh intriguing but k mentioned that if Didi kissed me she would've been turned on like krazy , and will probably want this dick right there in that present moment. That got me thinking if she normally does this or not, turns out she never did something like this until she met the Krazy Kid Marvin. Either way I hadn't asked for her number. All I knew was where she lived and who her friends were. It's stalking season! I just can't let her go...