Chapter 2

She's vulnerable

Knowing very well that she got a man I still risked stalking the damn girl okay, that's what horny bastards do, we don't give a single fuck about who you dating that's why we make perfect fuck buddies. I honestly wanted to smash that that's all I could think about. She was the only girl on my bucket list, tomorrow ain't guaranteed so better fuck her before it's too late. Someway somehow I got her digits I don't even remember how on Earth I pulled that off, we started talking, communicating soon we were bound to start fornicating. Damn she unexpectedly sent this picture of her in a bikini before taking a morning swim. What caught my attention was the outline of that camel toe exposing that glorious vagina. She wasn't aware what she had started , she just woke up the inner fuck boy in me. Before i knew it I was obsessed with her pussy, started day dreaming about it, lucid dreaming that would turn me on whenever they occur. Imagine all I could do with that pussy. I'd dive in. Lick her clit as I fingered her more and more intensely. Imagine matching her libido or even surpassing it. What if I'm a disappointment or the best fuck she can ever have in life that's a major what if. In the mist of all this fantasizing shit decides to go good for me basically, she breaks up with her man and apparently it's not the first time so she's in a bad state and the only thing I could think of at this stage is giving her some good dick to let go of all the pain.

One night she called me to keep her company, said that I'm her escape from her fucked up reality she had lost everything, her lover, her best friend as well which was pretty much all she had. Fuck I had to do something real quick, as we sat there smoking some good weed,she starting having an emotional breakdown,she cried, I held her my arms. Then just when she was about to calm down she fainted. I've never dealt with a chick fainting before to I just took her to bed and sat beside her. She was beautiful beyond measure but my intentions we still clear all I want is to fuck not catch feelings. She woke up and smiled when she saw me, gave her another joint before we started kissing on her bed. She pinned me down as she got on top of me, still kissing. She whispered "I'm wet..."  damn I turned the tables as I pinned her down instead while removing her pants slowly. Exposing her lingerie based panties. She told me she has only fucked her 'boyfriend' and not that much either, round about two-three times overall in terms of rounds. After undressing her fully I kissed her again. Slowly from the neck downwards, intentionally leaving love bites on that glowing skin of hers. Her pussy looked like it was still a virgins, Which got me thinking how gifted was the boyfriend or was he just another lost course. I mean it was super tight for a girl who has received dick before, I could barely fit in two fingers in there. But I wasn't stopping there , pussy so wet it looked like it was covered in diamond crystals. It's a tight yellowbone perfect pussy. My new favorite. I licked it with passion. And since only one finger fit it in I made use of my middle finger for length purposes of course, stroking that tight little pussy while passionately liking that clit got her feeling like she was in euphoria. The manner in which she tried to push my head away while moaning like she's never before motivated me to make her cum. She was screaming my name over and over, until her orgasm came and she couldn't hold it in, her legs exploded with fury as she tried to gasp for air. Apparently this never happened before. She wasn't ready for my dick...