So Yes, We Were Practicing-But We Got a 'Little' Distracted

Requested By: @leeminhanji

(Is it bad that most of the gifs on my phone are all of Changbin being a marshmallow? He isn't even a bias ffs xD)
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"No—try lifting your arm at the same time—like that." Hyunjin said as he went over the steps one last time for Seungmin and Jeongin. The other members however had managed to get down the step quite quickly.

"Look, even Changbin is better than you guys—and he's in his headspace!" Hyunjin points out towards his elder, the small rapper up and about on his feet near the bench, his arms in the position like Hyunjin had it before. Seungmin and Jeongin just gazed at their elder in jealously.

Changbin giggled when he realised all the attention was on him. "Don't give up! MinMin and JJ are great dancers." The little smiled into his lollipop. Jeongin smiled back at the little, knowing getting a compliment from Changbin, in his headspace or not, was always a good thing. Seungmin on the other hand tried to hide his smile, the younger secretly grateful for the compliment.

"Ready? Let's start from the top—" Hyunjin starts, the group continuing to go through the choreography they had learnt so far a couple of times to make sure everyone had it down.

Changbin sat back down again, enjoying the last few licks of his lollipop. Earlier he was quite little back at the dorm, 3 at most. He was like that since he woke up, refused to leave his headspace as the group had a long dance practice session. So Minho let his younger stay in his headspace, even though he knew that he'd be behind on the new choreo.

The members packed a small bag for Changbin as well, maybe a colouring book of a couple of toys could entertain him for a few of hours. But instead the little watched as his caregivers danced; even danced along if the choreo wasn't too hard.

The members continued for another hour, almost half the dance was learnt. Changbin was getting bored beyond this point, almost falling asleep from boredom rather that tiredness.

"I'm bored~" Changbin complained out loud.

"Just—can you wait a little longer, baby? We really need to get the choreography down." Minho says, grabbing a bottle of water. Changbin frowns.

So instead of being pest, he looked through the bag of stuff that the members packed for him. Gyu was in there, the first thing Changbin saw, so he grabbed him immediately bringing the stuff toy close to his chest.

The colouring book also caught his eye, pulling it out along with some crayons. He noticed that his caregivers were considerate enough to pack a few pages of extra plain A4 paper.

So, deciding on the white paper, he began to draw.
He had his mind set on drawing a family portrait, from his mind state point of view, drawing out each of his caregivers; gave a slight chuckle when he finished drawing a member.

To give the picture more of a vibrant look, he decided to colour it in, since he had lots of time left on his hands to waste. The little smiled to himself, pleased with what he had created.

He jumped up and down in his seat, excited to show his caregivers.

"Look, look!" He called out, his caregivers looking in his direction. "Look what I drew!" Standing up to show the members.

Some of them didn't quite know what it was. "What is it, Changbinnie?" Woojin asked, taking the sheet of paper to get a better look.

Changbin giggles and stands on the balls of his feet. "Silly, Woojinnie! It's us!" He says as he points out everyone. His caregivers smile at this, the dance practice becoming the last priority of the day. They still had a few more weeks left to work on it anyways.

"You and your ways, baby—now we have to give you all the attention in the world!" Felix starts to tickle the little, making Changbin let out fit of giggles.

"Let's go home—all in favour say I." Chan says, the members straight away agreeing with the leader, all members replying in a ruckus of noise.

"I!"
-.-.-.-.-

When the members got home, they all went straight to go put on their pj's; on the way back home, them deciding on a movie night.

They all got seated in front of their tv, blankets and pillows, anything to get them comfortable. They let Changbin sit in the middle, his caregivers making sure he got the most blanket.

"Don't forget Gyu." Hyunjin hands the little his stuffed toy, the caregiver giving him a warm smile.
Changbin took the toy from his caregiver's hands, even gave him a toothy smile back.

"Thank you, Jinnie!" He thanked, keeping the smile on his caregiver's face.

"Are we gonna' watch movie or what?!" The little whines. Minho laughs and gives him a tight hug that the little tries to refuse, but lets the older hug him anyway.

"We can start now, baby; if that's what you want." And so they start the movie, but the members don't even make it halfway through the movie before they were done for, passed out on the couch. Changbin notices this, even lets out a quiet laugh at his caregivers. He huddles in closer, trying to get enough warmth.

"Night~" He said in light whisper, before he fell into a peaceful sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-
A/N Okay, no this isn't the second part from last chapter. I'm just taking a few requests I've had for ages; also to give you something to read while I'm working on the second part.

It was small, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways.
Thx for reading!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Request:
|Can you do one where skz are like, having their dance practice but Changbin is still in his little space so he just watches his caregivers the whole time, but eventually they started playing around forgetting about the dance practice?| hope this was okay, thank you for the request!