You May Not Want It, But You May Need It

A/N Yeah, I know. I haven't updated in like a year. I'm so sorry.

Last year, I lost interest in kpop and completely forgot about this fic. However, back in January, I re-read this and attempted to write another few chapters as I felt inspired. 

That did not happen...of course. But I did write something.

This is kinda unfinished, and I planned for it to be 3000-4000 words long...but it's something. 

Also, thank you for 28K reads...that is insane.

Before you read, I've been insecure about my writing lately (especially with tense), so I apologise if you find any mistakes. I tried to re-edit, but there is so much writing and I gave up.

P.S This was an one-shot of my own, but I've taken into consideration of a few requests I got about having Changbin in baby space. So enjoy...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Hyung...come here." Jisung calls out to Minho. Both boys were out shopping late at night, the elder all the way in the toy isle, of course looking for a new toy for Changbin. He thought his younger would appreciate it, well when he was in his head space he will.

"Not now, Jisung..." Minho says. The younger pouts.

"Come on, please!" He calls out again, just slightly louder. Minho sighs and walks towards his younger's voice.

"What is so important, Jisung?" He raises an eyebrow, and Jisung just gives him a small smile that plays on his lips.

"I just thought you'd consider getting lil' Changbinnie this." He says in a teasing manner, the younger always making fun of him for being so motherly to the small rapper.

Minho looks down and what Jisung was grabbing onto by the tip of his fingers. "You mean—"
Jisung just looks up at his elder.

"Yeah, this."

Minho brings his head up, making eye contact with his younger. "I'm pretty sure Changbin has clearly stated he'd never use a pacifier...or anything to do with actual age play."

Jisung just rolls his eyes at the elder and grabs one from the rack. "Hyung, he may of said he doesn't want one—but I'm pretty sure he might need it." The younger rapper explains, chucking the thing into Minho's shopping basket.

Minho just lets Jisung do what he wants. He was too oblivious to what his younger band mates wanted.

"Are you gonna get Changbin a toy or not, cause I really wanna' go home." Minho catches up with Jisung as he approaches the checkout.

"Then explain why you came." Minho asks and Jisung lets out a breath.

"I was bored, but now I'm even more bored from being here for too long." Minho just shakes his head younger, a small sigh escaping his mouth.

"Weird...."
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Months Later.......

As of lately, Changbin had been feeling really stressed. Due to all the comebacks and promotions in America, he simply couldn't handle it. He can't lie and say he didn't enjoy promoting with his members in America and getting their music out there. It was just every now and then, he started to feel the strain.

At this point, he had lost track of the last time he had fallen into little space. Was it a month ago or was it weeks ago? He didn't know. It was becoming unbearable. He would've liked to slip earlier, but because of the promotions, he kept his head held high and continued forward.

He was devastated when he found out he forgot to pack Gyu when packing for America. Being without the small Pokemon, it was hard to sleep and even harder to focus. The members even noticed this and asked if he was alright. But time and time again, he always said he was fine.  It was obvious he wasn't. Nothing could replace Gyu.