The (forced) deal

It was a beautiful day in underswap. Blue waited at his station for Ink and Dream to come over and hang out. When he heard a portal open he smiled and looked towards it, but it wasn't Ink or Dream.

Blues eyes widen when he saw Dust, Error and Horror coming out of it. He quickly hid in his station.

"Look at this! Underswap! Why the hell did you teleport us here, Error?" Horror growled. "H-hEy yOU TolD mE To teLePoRT US tO a RanDOm pLaCE!" Error yelled.

"Error?" Inks voice suddenly asked. Blue peeked out of his hiding spot and saw him and Dream standing beside the lamp. "Oh look at that! Two star Sanses! Where's you little friend?" Horror hissed.

Suddenly a bone attack nearly hit Horror, but he saw it in time and dodged. "I, the magnificent sans, is right here!" Blue yelled and jumped out of his station.

"Error, whatever you want here, you'll never get through with it!" Ink shouted. "Yeah!" Dream exclaimed. "Why are you here?!"

Error, Horror and Dust looked at them annoyed. "We only went here, because Nightmare was about to have an outburst, because of Cross." Dust tried to explain.

"I don't believe you!" Ink said and took his paintbrush. Dream former his bow while Blue summoned a bone. "I don't think that we talk this out." Horror growled, taking his axe out of nowhere. "I aGrEe!" Error said.

Ink was the first to attack. He went for Error, while Dream shot at Dust and Blue slashed his bone against Horrors axe.

After some time, Ink had an idea. He distracted Error with a bit paint and kicked him through portal. Ink smiled in triumph, but suddenly Error strings grabbed him and pulled him into the portal.

"Ow!" Ink exclaimed when he landed on something or someone to be exact. He soon realized that he was on top of Error. He stood up quickly, blushing a bit. To his luck Error was still glitching.

He looked around to find out where they were. It was dark, was only a bit grass in the center of this darkness. "Welcome to the save screen Ink!" A familiar voice said.

The skeleton looked around in confusion. "Down here! Underneath the glitching skeleton!" The voice exclaimed.

Ink looked towards Error and saw that he lay on two other skeletons. Geno and Reaper! "Err... did we interrupt something?" Ink asked, because of their position! Geno was laying on top of Reaper.

"No! Now get Error off of us!" Geno yelled, blushing. Ink giggled and pushed Error up. Geno immediately stood up. Well, he tried, since Reaper was holding him down.

"Reaper, What the fuck?!" The half dead skeleton shouted. "Let me go!" "Nah." Reaper said and hugged Geno tighter. Geno made some not understandable angry noises and tried to struggle out of Reapers grip.

"WhAT tHe HelL?!" Error suddenly said. Ink giggled. "Welcome to the save screen, Error!" "Really funny, Ink!" Geno sighed. "Why are you two even here?"

"Well, we were fighting and I kicked him through a random portal, but he pulled me with him, yeah that's it." Geno looked at him with a 'seriously' face.

"I don't know if I should be mad at you, for fighting again, or if I should thank you for pushing Geno on top on me." Reaper commented. Geno growled and struggled again.

"You're welcome!" Ink giggled. "How about you bring the rest of the star and 'bad' Sanses here and we talk about this!" Geno ordered. "NOW!"

Ink jumped a bit, but nodded. He quickly opened a portal and jumped through it, followed by Error. They soon arrived at the battle.