All just a role play?

"InK, wHo iS THaT?" Error asked. "H-his name is..." Ink began, but was interrupted by the second Lust. "Oh please Ink, you don't have to introduce me, I can do that myself!" He laughed "The names Bloodlust! I'm an alternative version of your Lust, Hello!"

Giggling at the last part, probably because of the confused faces he got, he slowly began take off his boots, revealing that he actually was smaller than the original Lust. "Ugh, finally out of these." The skeleton grumbled, throwing them behind him. Geno and some other Sanses noticed that his feet were made of metal!

"Since when are you so small?" Ink asked confused. "Oh, that's only a side effect from that time you tried to rip off my freaking legs!" Bloodlust began sweetly, raising his voice at the end.

This caught everyone off guard, even Ink himself seemed confused, wich Bloodlust used as an advantage to attack him with a kitchen knife. The artist knew that he wouldn't be able to dodge, so he quickly took his paintbrush and blocked the attacker.

Bloodlust was about to slash at Ink again, but luckily Error reacted quickly and used his strings to tie him up. "AnY lASt wOrDs?" Error asked. "Not really, I'm just not sure how you want to find Dust and that little Blueberry without me." The small skeleton giggled. "What?!" Nearly everyone yelled.

"I knew it would be useful to take hostages, even if it wasn't my idea..." After he ended his sentence, a figure attacked Error from behind. To the destroyers luck, Reaper shielded him with his scythe.

The attacker stumbled back, before gaining his balance and glaring at the grim reaper. "What the?! How?! Why?!" Horror yelled when he recognized the attacker. Dust. "Something is off." Killer spoke, saying the thought that was on everyone's mind.

"That took you long enough, Kin." Bloodlust sighed, rolling his eyes. "Shut up, will ya?" A voice murmured from the shadows. "Wow, why do people always appear from the shadows, do they think it makes them look cool or mysterious?" The tied up skeleton said.

"That's actually a good question." Killer agreed "I mean a mysterious entrance might be cool, but with time it gets boring! In my opinion crazy entrances are the best entrances!" "Oh my gosh! Someone understands me!" Bloodlust gasped. "Are you two seriously talking about entrances?" Nightmare asked facepalming a bit. Killer and Bloodlust looked at each, before replying "Yes, it's an important topic!"

"So do you like crazy entrances too?" Killer said, looking back at the smaller Sans. "Of course!" He replied. "Eh Killer... Sorry to interrupt you but, you know that you're kinda talking with the enemy...?" Dream said carefully. "You know that we're supposed to be enemies too, but I don't care!" Killer argued, shrugging.

"KIN! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! WHY DID YOU BRING BLOODLUST HERE?!" Gin yelled all of the sudden. "To stop you!" 'Kin' replied, while stepping out of the shadows. From his look, he was the complete opposite of Gin, he had long, golden hair and silver eyes.

"Didn't we agree that we wouldn't involve him?!" The silver haired girl groaned. "What are you talking about? I never agreed to anything with you!" "Are... are you serious?" "What do you mean? Why shouldn't I be serious? I mean it was YOU, who interfered in this multiverse!"

Gin facepalmed with an annoyed groan. "You're just as worse as CPAU Sci!" "What do you mean?" The golden haired boy asked, titling his head. "What I mean?! Oh nothing, just that the you're good, I'm evil thing is a freaking role play!" "A role play?" "YES!!!"

While the two were arguing, the Sanses watched them with confused faces. "Role Play? You're good, I'm evil? Interfering in this multiverse? What's that suppose to mean?" Horror wondered, looking at Killer. "Why are looking at me?" Killer replied at that gesture. "Well, you helped her! Also your face expression doesn't seem like you're confused." Lust answered for Horror.

"I think I can answer you that myself." Gin suddenly sighed. "You see, most of that was happened to you was planned by me." "What?!" Nearly every present person exclaimed. "How did you manage to do that?" Geno asked. "Well, if I'm in a multiverse, I'm able to rewrite the code of it. Not only me, Kin can do that too!" Silence.

"Wow, that means all of you were like a puppet on a string." Bloodlust began and looked down at his body, before continuing "Just like me in the moment!" Error looked at him annoyed before proposing "HoW aBOuT yOu gIvE Us BLue aNd DuSt bACk, THeN I lET YoU frEE!" "Sounds like a deal to me."

The strings disappeared and Bloodlust fell onto the floor with an 'uff'. "Alright, this shouldn't take long I only have to teleport once. Don't worry you can trust my with this!" The small skeleton explained, before teleporting.

"If he doesn't come back, I'll kill him..." Cross muttered. "Don't worry you can trust him with that!" Gin assured. "Why should I trust you?" Cross hissed. "I was just about to explain, that it isn't like Bloodlust said it is. I only caused a few events so it wouldn't get boring and that you would get closer to each other. The rest was all you!"

"So you only played that you hypnotized Killer?" Dream asked. "Yup, Killer actually helped me the whole time!" "Really?" Ink asked surprised. Killer scratched his head.

"Is that why you helped me and Lust to get back to Nightmares castle, when I was trapped in his universe?" Horror asked. Gin nodded. "Wow, I already thought you only did this so it would be easier to capture me for these strange experiments..." Lust laughed.

"Who or what were these scientists anyway?" Ink asked, looking into Gin's golden eyes. "Oh well, they were two characters I created, well mostly. As someone who travels through multiverses and sees so many stories, my greatest wish is to create a whole story by myself, with my own characters." She replied.

"What a cute goal, but I think you have to stop you questions for now, or else you never going to notice that I'm already back!" The voice of certain small skeleton exclaimed. Everyone turned into his direction, only to see Bloodlust standing on one of the walls, Blue right next to him.

"Hi guys!" The little blueberry yelled, waving like a maniac. "Hey Blue, wanna try something?" Bloodlust asked with a mischievous grin. "YES!" Blue exclaimed, very excited. "Okay, here we go!" While he shouted that, Bloodlust placed a food at Blue's hip and let himself fall backwards, catapulting Blue off the wall.

The little, blue skeleton screamed and nearly hit the ground, if it weren't for Dust, who luckily caught him. "Again, again, again!" Blue yelled at Bloodlust, who hung upside down of the wall. "Okay, but later. Hm, I actually didn't really to expect you to like it, I mostly did it to scare everyone a bit." He replied shrugging.

"No! I forbid you to ever do that again! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Dust shouted. "Dust?! How are you back to normal? Weren't under some kind of mind control a minute ago?" Cross asked.

"He did what he promised." Gin chuckled. "Err... can someone please explain me what's going on?" Dust said, after looking around confused.