part -7

ARJUN:

I am waiting for them in car.likki called me and said that buses are bundh due to some sudden karfu.so vasu asked likki to call me and inform about it.actually.it's.time.to.meet.her.again....as buses are in kurfu they can't go.so I am dropping them.even these public transport is also helping me.😉vasu sat beside me.teja and others are on passenger seat.we started after arriving all girls.I don't know why but all are laughing at teja they are even having tears due to their laughter session.and she is glaring at them.will you guys tell me what's going on?I asked vasu.teja is signing her not to say.bro do you know what happened?without telling anything she again started laughing.bro this tej.again laughing.oh God not again.ok vasu take some time to laugh and you can say or you have another option you can say and then you can laugh I said.she is trying to show me vedio but teja snatched it and delete it.I don't know what is there in that?vasu snatched my mobile and showed me to open whats app.so I did what she said.in that vedio teja is blushing jumping dancing like a child.what happened to her I asked vasu.she said her crush said "thank you" to her.what???my eyes widened by listening her words.what she had crush?on whom?who is he?I thought.then lavanya asked vasu to say whole story.I thanked lavanya mentally.bro,actually we prepared one card to give it to one important person.we made it within 30min.so we decided to give him at particular time.when i am going to ground i saw this tej is stoling card.i followed her.she given that card to her crush.he opened it and saw the card he asked you made it?she proudly said yes I only made it by my own hands.then hr mouthed thank you and left the place.when she is jumping I took my mobile out and captured this vedio.she said.I huffed in frustration.then lavanya asked to complete her fully.again thanks to lavanya.and bro do you know to whom she given card? I am actually waiting for that vasu...I thought mentally. She given that card to our P.E lecturer (pharmaceutical engineering).what??why???i was shocked.bro because he is good looking but married.I literally relaxed by listening this.so why she gave card.I asked her.she said bro as we are as usual outgoing batch we decided to celebrate teachers day😜.so we prepared HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY card.

so we prepared HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY card

for our princy (principel sir)

for our princy (principel sir).she stolen it and given to sir.this is all happened bro.
Vasuuuu.......really I am really...you have explained this whole thing in dramatic way???bro,u.r.insulting.me. she is beating me like hell.hoo god please save me.in this conversation we reached sruthi's house their all her friends got down from car and went off.because of my devil sissy I lost chance to talk with teja.better luck next time bro.my inner voice said.I noded myself and drove to home.what is going to happen next with her?I am feeling happy that she finally accepted me as a friend.with these sweet thoughts I drifted to sleep.
Next day morning I was dropping vasu to her college as likki is not feeling well.in the mid way my car got some trouble and it was stopped.........

So,guys guess what's going to be happen....

Thank you for reading.☺

Please vote if you like it.
👇
👇