part-11

TEJA:

Today arjun asked me to meet him near cottage at 7:00pm. Still there is 2 hrs for 7:00.so I sat on bench and remembering moments which i made with my friends in these days by closing my eyes in relax mode.suddenly my thought stopped at arjun.

yes ARJUN....I still remember our first meet at vasu's birthday party.I thought he is like some other guest visited for party but no he is my best friend's brother..he looked handsome😍.my heart skipped a beat when he starred at me.and in our second meet he took me for shopping to help him in selection.that day i observed him clearly.he looks fab in his white shirt.his eyes those are the most captive eyes I have ever seen.thats the first time i had gone for shopping with a guy.from that day we became friends.I have one doubt in my mind but I don't know wheather to ask him or not.is likhitha likes arjun or she loves him? and arjun too.if I was wrong then our friendship may disturb.so I kept myself silent.and then when he sat beside me on bus.I felt like I am the luckiest girl in the world.I like his attention on me.I don't know how this friendship turned into New feeling.I don't know wheather it's right or wrong.but I am loving this feelings I am enjoying it.I want to be with him.I want to spend time with him.i like his presence no no i am loving his presence.when we are doing aqua zorbing he is always with me because he knows about my phobia.his carring,his attention towards me I am loving it....
I know that I am falling for him.but I never showed that I love him.in these days one thing i understood that likki and arjun are best friends not more than that..
I am really excited to meet him in evening...so I got ready in my fav dress.

I looked myself in mirror when I was satisfied about my looks I stepped towards cottage

I looked myself in mirror when I was satisfied about my looks I stepped towards cottage.I am not like this before like nervous,checking myself in mirror for many times.
My heartbeat raised.I was about to step into cottage but what I saw was unbelievable to my eyes.
"ARJUN HUGGING LIKHITHA"they both are laughing..
I don't know what happened my eyes are blurred and then I came out of cottage.and went to room.then vasu came to me and asked what happened tej why you are crying?then I realised that I was crying...I don't know what to say so I lied that I am missing my sissy...she was somewhat convinced with my answer.
Next day we are returning from trip.arjun tried to talk to me.but I avoided him.because I love him and I can't see him with someone else and I don't want to interfere in their personal life.in these days I thought they were only friends but after seeing that situation I was wrong...we were in bus.I was just recollecting the moments happened in these days.arjun is trying to talk to me.After some time I felt my eyes heavy.and I don't know when I slept.when I woke up........

Next chapter will be updated soon...

Thank you for reading.☺
Plz do vote if you like.
👇
👇
👇