CHAPTER 4

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK

Jimin's pov

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE KISS!!!! I need to forget about it. It's been 4 months. I really am starting to like her more. UGHHHH!!! Oh!!! I know ill tell her my feelings....well I'm gonna write them. Just like a love letter.

Rose's pov

After lunch I went to my locker. I wasn't talking with chim chim anymore but I know he is still my best friend. I saw a note on my locker's door. I opened it and read it.

Dear rosè,

Let me just express my feelings real quick. I like you....like....super like you. I admire so much about you. I love your fluffy chipmunk face, your beautiful voice, and how you've always been there by my side. I didn't want to face you because I know you would've left and made an excuse that you forgot, left, or you were busy about something. And I would only feel hurt. It's better to tell you on a letter and not seeing your beautiful face judge on what I wrote, I wrote it on a paper because i coudnt bare to keep it inside me and i just had to tell you i just couldn't bare your face judging me and it's not because I was shy I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving to another school along with noona and i hope you find your happiness😔☺. I hope I move on from you cause you make me go crazy.

Your secret admirer,
???

END OF FLASHBACK

------------

Yoh!!!!!!!

245 words not that much because im lazy right now!!!!!!!!

Any ways please vote I want you guys to know and appreciate my hard work!!!!!

Love yah guys!!!!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🐱🐰🐱🐰🐱💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🐱🐰🐱🐰🐱