chapter 5

kya and miko's povs

(both), it's been over a week since we captured and lost starscream and now we're all worried about unicron rising so it was now or never to tell them our secrets before unicron awakens and destroys the planet. (k), oh and also my carrier, solus prime, and uncle rodimus prime (b.t.w. both of them are alive in this story) just joined us here on earth. (m), and i brought my "car" with me to base. "this may not be a good a time, but we have something to tell you" "whatever it is, can wait till later" ratchet rudely implied to us "just listen to us, doc bot" kya replied back in my prime voice that i never once used till now. the voice caught everyone's attention including the 3 primes with us. then i glowed a teal blue as miko disabled her holo form before we transformed into our true selves. "woah!" everyone except the 3 primes said in shock. "wait, miko... you're acoustic?" bulkhead questioned "you got that right, bulk!" i told him in my naturally excited voice. "sorry about frostblade, your sister's death" he apologized in a sad voice. "it's fine bulk" i reassured him "hey carrier, uncle rodimus and uncle optimus" i said to them as i gave them a hug, while they were trying to avoid my wings and tires on my back. "it's been a while, diamond claw" "we thought you were gone" "but you're alive, healthy and well" they told me "i missed you guys to" then uncle optimus called uncle megatron (he's also my oc's uncle since he used to be optimus' brother) "megatron, we are sending transport" "you can always be relied upon to reason, optimus" he said through the comm link.

acoustic's pov

ratchet then had the rest of our human friends kept out of sight so megatron wouldn't see them. then ratchet opened the ground bridge for megatron and we readied our blasters as megatron walked through it. "so this is where the magic happens? great" he said as he observed his surroundings of our base. then he looked down at the ground as we heard footsteps and saw raff running up to megatron, angry. "you!" he yelled as jack caught up him. "ahh, i see that you're looking better than the first time we met little one. humans, resilient" he remarked "he's not worth it" jack told raff ass they were about to walk away. "and you, i never forget a face, even that of a human" megatron told jack as he side glared at him, then our new human friend, amber, (same as miko/acoustic) poked up, angry also. "YOU DOUBLE CROSS ANYONE, MINE'S THE ONE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!!! NEVEEEER!!!" she shouted before struggling in agent fowler's grip. "ratchet, obtain the destination coordinates from our guest" megatron then followed ratchet to the ground bridge controls as i saw optimus approach jack and gave him the key to vector sigma, which i recognized it from the archives about the matrix of leadership. then diamond claw announced that they were leaving to go stop unicron in the center of our planet and to save earth. optimus and solus prime told me and diamond to stay at base with rodimus and ratchet at base while they save earth before they left. solus looked back at diamond and gave her a hug and a kiss before going through the bridge with the others. (this is diamond claw prime)

 (i'm doing my best to redraw this so i'll let you all know when i'm done redrawing this)