Chapter 9

He had short black, he was wearing a grey blazer with a white fitted shirt and with black slacks and black dress shoes, along with glasses aswell.

" Hi James! Where is everyone else?" Mika asked the man who's name I presume is James. "Damien is in his room, I'm not sure were Erik is and Sam and Matthew are training in the back." James told Mika.

James looked over to me as if he only just noticed right then I was there. (which is probably true)
"Who may this be?" James asks Mika while looking at me. His stare was starting to make me uncomfortable so I looked down in panic. He must have noticed I was uncomfortable since he looked away for the first time.

"Ah! I almost forgot! James this is Alex. She's going to stay for dinner if that's okay?" Mika said to James.
"That's completely fine miss. Nice to meet you Alex." James said to me with a kind smile.

"Hi..." I said quietly but sweetly. I gave him a small quick smile in return.
"Well I shouldn't hold you two any longer, Besides I have to start on dinner. Also have to see if Matthew will help, if he's not already Sam's punching bag by now which I'm sure he is. If you'll excuse me lady's." James said politely before walking off.

"Alright! Let's go out see bags in my room and then we can go watch a movie or something!" Mika said before walking towards stairs that lead upstairs.

We enter Mika's bedroom and put our bags on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After trying to decide on what to do we decided to do our homework before doing anything else. It was quiet since we were focused on our homework. It wasn't to hard luckily.

After awhile we both finished and decided to watch the movie Mean Girls on Mika's laptop. Since Mika insisted we watch it. (And also because Mika doesn't have many movies and this is the only one we both have watched)

I felt comfortable doing this. It almost made me forget all my worries.

Almost.       

While we were watching the movie, neither of us spoke. We were both to enhanced in the movie to speak. Mika loves this movie which is why she was so enhanced in it, but the reason why i was so enhanced in it was because i never really got to watch movies at home. We did have movies at home but they were movies that mom bought, and the movies were either to graphic, both horror graphic and sexually graphic, i just didn't like graphic. Or the movies were just ones i wasn't interested in.

Half way through the movie I heard a knock on the door of Mika's room.
Mika paused the movie before talking.

"It's open!" She said.

The door opened half way and there stood a guy with black hair and bright blue eyes. He was wearing a yellow hoodie over a light blue t-shirt with a white skull and crossbones. The shirt had a high collar and a deep slender V-neck, along with some silver suspenders.  He looked young, like he was mid teen, but something told me he was older than he looked.                                               

"H-Hey! umm dinner is ready if you guys want to head downstairs!" He said.  "Okay! Thank you Matthew." Mika said to Matthew politely. Matthew smiled back at her, taking a glance at me then left, I'm guessing to go to the dinning room.

"Alright then, lets go eat shall we?" Mika said with a smile on her face. We both get up off the bed and Mika sets the laptop aside. We leave the room and start heading our way to the dinning room, where I'm sure dinner will be interesting.