Jealousy

Out of nowhere Bakugo was just watching Todoroki and Deku stay there, he thought it was a good idea to go to his childhood park to plan what he and Izuku will do on a certain day, then a flashback of what Izuku told him although he was well aware that Todoroki was trying to over hear their conversation but couldn't.
Deku!
K-Kacchan?! H-hey sorry about earlier! Izuku says quickly and tries to apologize.
Quit it shitty nerd, anyway there's something I need to ask you. If you can't decide between me or that half and half bastard then spend time with us separately, but I want to spend the day with you this Saturday, g-got it! Bakugo blushes as he says the last part.
After their conversation Bakugo left leaving Todoroki to go to Izuku. As Bakugo was watching them look all happy made him realize that his half and half bastard was actually caring and emotional when it comes up to his personal life, Bakugo wanted to drop by and try to take his Deku, but he felt that Todoroki needed his Deku right now. So, he just let it be while wearing his hoodie on to not be seen.
Todoroki...
Yes, Midoriya?
How am I special to you?
Midoriya, do you remember back in the Sports Festival when I rejected my father's power? Well, you pointed out that it was my quirk not his, I am myself, he is not me, I am not him. You knew you were going to lose, yet risked your life for me to understand, it may not look it, but you were a hero...... my hero. And I am greatful to have met you, Midoriya. Todoroki says leaning in towards Izuku.
Izuku leans towards Todoroki as well, sharing a kiss during the sunset on the park. Bakugo was ready to explode, but Todoroki needed someone and let it happen, so then he pulled out his phone and took a picture of them. He may feel jealous right now, but then again he is going on a date with him tomorrow.