Chapter Seventy Four- Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Side Chicks

Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Next morning

Amy's POV

"I need to go..." I tell Harry who has his arms wrapped around me tightly. I had gotten up and dressed about an hour ago. I had eaten breakfast and showered before Harry even stirred. Last night was- tiring to say the least. As soon as we left Jade and Joseph, Harry insisted that we do what he wanted to do all night. Let's just say I am extremely sore this morning. God was it good though. I can't tell you how many times and positions he had me in last night. We had made up for a whole two weeks for sure. Harry fell asleep on me later on and I followed quickly.
As of right now I had laid back down with him fully dressed in ripped jeans, white trainers, white crop top with a fur jacket because it was pretty cold today. Harry insisted I get back in bed for five minutes after I got up and I couldn't resist I had 10 minutes to spare and so did he but I think he had forgot.
"You need to go in fact!" I say as I hit him on his bare chest playfully.

"Five more minutes.." he groans pulling me into his chest making me groan. I didn't have time for this.

"No" I push him off me quickly escaping his grasp jumping up off the bed much to his protest.
"Up!" I demand pulling the duvet off him.

"Amy!" He yells at me in frustration pulling it back up over him.

"Harry!" I mock him and he rolls his eyes lying back down on the bed.
"Fine you stay here, I'm leaving" I say as I pick up my bag from the chair in the corner of Harry's room.
"I can't be late" I say and he raises his brow at me.

"Hot date?" He teases and I roll my eyes at him.

"With Mrs Evers? Yes" I say sarcastically.

"She's hot" he smirks and I gasp.

"She's 50!" I pick up the pillow and hit him with it causing him to laugh.

"Well for her age!" He smirks and frown in disgust at him.

"Gross- get up" I snap at him hitting him with the pillow.

"No" he throws it back at me causing me to sigh.

"Stop being difficult" I groan and he rolls his eyes pulling the duvet over his head.
"Your bag is on the side, I brought you up some breakfast and your shirt is hung up in the closet so don't crease it!" I tell him as I throw my bag over my shoulder.

"You didn't need to do that" he says

"Your questionable style choice does sometimes throw me off so I think I do" I tease him causing him to flip me off.
"Oh and besides remember we have that dinner with my family tonight" I tell him as I put my phone in my jean pocket.

"Right, Dinner.." he says as he looks at me weird.
"With your family..." he says skeptically and I raise my eyebrow at him.
"Tonight?" He adds raises a brow causing me to sigh.