TRIP TO LONDON DOESN'T GO AS PLANNED

"What do you think, darling?" Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn, asked looking at the hotel in front of them.

"I think it's cool but do you think they have an indoor pool?" Simon Lovelace commented.

Magnus looked at him baffled.

"It... it wasn't to me," Simon said and Magnus shook his head.

"Well I do like it," Alec Lightwood said giving Magnus a peck on the lips.

"And I think they like it too," Jace Herondale said carrying a very excited Max M. Lightwood-Bane in his arms.

"Rafe don't run!" Clary Fairchild exclaimed while a little 4-year-old named Rafael S. Lightwood-Bane dragged her to the hotel.

"Rafe you are gonna rip off her arm," Isabelle Lightwood, Alec's sister, said playfully.

Magnus sighed. "This is gonna be an...  interesting trip to London."

* * *

"And here we are in the Blackfriars Bridge," Magnus announced holding Rafael's hand.

"It has a beautiful view," Izzy awed gazing at the sunset.

"Yeah it does," Alec said carrying the bag of baby Max and baby Max.

"Do you hear that?" Jace asked searching for the origin of the sound.

Everyone suddenly went onto fighting mode and took out the few weapons they had brought with them, Isabelle's whip and Clary's sword. Hey, they thought they would not need them and had a peaceful time for a change, but no. They saw a big creature screeching. It had three heads, one was the one of a bull, the second of a man, and the third of a ram. It had flaming eyes and the tail of a serpent.

"What kind of demon is that?!" Clary shouted.

"Oh! I saw it in a book in the Academy! I don't remember his name but it said that that demon rarely appeared in the human world!" Simon commented.

"Its name is Balam and I do not know what it is doing in London," Magnus said. "It must have killed the warlock that summoned it, that is the only possible explanation of it being in the human world."

"Shadowhunters," it hissed and threw itself to Jace but he dodged it.

"Where's your sword?!" Clary asked Jace not so calmly.

"I left it on the hotel! I didn't think we would need them! The tour was only for an hour!" Jace yelled as a response while dodging the demon.

"What's your excuse, Simon?" Isabelle asked him.

"I just forgot!" He replied.

"Foolish Shadowhunter," the demon, Balam, hissed several feet above them. "You are all going to pay!"

"Pay what? Taxes?" Jace said.

"I'm no fool, Jace Herondale," Balam hissed. "Or did you forget me? Well, I'll make sure to refresh your memory!" It threw itself to Jace but Clary put herself in between and tried to stab the demon, only to fail. It was too fast.

"What did you did this time?" Alec shout to Jace.

"Nothing that I'm aware of!" Jace replied.

Magnus picked up Rafael and they all ran to an alley, just in case some clear-sighted mortal decide to show up.

"Do not run, Magnus Bane, I remember you too," it hissed again.

Alec looked at his boyfriend to make sure he wasn't hearing things but Magnus was just as confused as were the rest.

"I remember all of you but I just do not know your names, and I'm gonna get my revenge!" It continued, "Maybe not on you, Magnus, I don't want your father against me but I'll get it on the rest of you!" With his tail, he managed to separate and to throw to the ground Magnus and the child he was carrying with a sense of overprotectiveness from the group and then lunged at Clary.

"NO!" Simon jumped in between them, unarmed. It's claws making a deep bloody wound on him. He fell unconscious to the hard cold ground.

"SIMON!" Clary and Isabelle shrieked.

Isabelle looked at it in rage, as it started to chant something in a language none knew or ever have heard before she threw herself at it and finished it with her whip from its back.

"Alexander-" Magnus started saying but the sight of the Shadowhunters and baby Max in the baby carrier everything went black and they fell on their backs.

***************************************************************************************************************

Did you like it? Tell me what you think!

Comment. Vote. Follow (if you want).