👑ŚÈVÈN👑

MICHAEL LUZARIO

"Don't go inside. It's too dangerous. " Her begging voice echoed in my ears.

I had to girl. I didn't want us to die without trying. I made this plan so she would come with me. Otherwise she will be willowing of her own death. She would follow, I would guide her and protect her.

About being rude,.. Never mind I don't know how to express my true feelings. It was part of being a prince.

I was really suprised to see a girl who didn't have a single clue about the Prince of Oztaria. It piqued my interest in her.

It doesn't mean I like her. I wanted to play with here. Trying a new type is exciting right?

I turned to see if she was following me but to my huge disappointment she was not there. I retrieved my journey and started to search her.

"ŠeAït" I should find her. (shit)

"Where are you girl? ....Come out now. Don't play. "I shouted but nothing came back not even my echo. I have been into forest many times. I knew where to go but this poor girl doesn't know anything. I shouldn't have left her like that.

I rewinded the way I came. I had the hope she is near. "Girl... Okay... Good girl. Where are you?"

Breaking news! Michael Luzario searching a girl for the first time.

I thought to myself. I never ever thought I would be dumping my adventerous spirit for a girl. My plan was to see whether she is okay or not. Not more than that.

While searching I was stumbled by a coconut. I took and threw it the other way. There I saw her petite figure on the ground. It felt guilty for a second seeing her unconscious state.

"Hey... Get up. " I patted her cheeks. Nothing, no ideas came to my mind. Should I have to kiss her. Just joking. To my suprise she opened her eyes struggling.

"Yes... Are you ok—"

"What...i... is your ...name? " She opened her mouth sounding each phonological unit. Is my name so important to her.

"Michael."

She smiled and went to her comatic dreamland. Providentially, I found a small cave. Oztaria didn't have any lions or tigers but it's famous was humongous bears.

I made a bed out of banana leaves and laid her there. Without wasting time I searched for anything to eat. Luckily I found a creek and some bananas to eat. She might have fainted because of no food and water.

I glanced at her. She was wearing a short pant and light tee. I was hugging her knees and shivering in cold. I couldn't handle anything seeing a feeble figure. I took my shirt and placed it on her. She looked so beautiful with a clear skin and short hair. Even in sleep she was cute... Oh not cute annoying.

DOROTHY

I opened my eyes fighting gravity. I saw the brown chocolaty eyes before me.

"What...i...is...your...name? " I insinuated each word. I felt knowing his name was more important than my life.

"Mikae..."That's all I could hear.