Chapter 1 Stay out of my life.

(A/n: Life time on in his shadow)

Qrow: Hey kid 

Y/n: Why the fuck are you here?

(A/n: Ok now onto the story)

I stand there as i look at my so called father before i give him a glare i then start to walk twords him as i put both of my swords on my back i then walk past my father only for him to grab my shoulder. 

Qrow: Kid i-

I cut him off by punching him in the jaw making him stumble back in shock.

Y/n: Dont touch me you drunk fuck.

I then start to walk away before i hear one of the girls call out to me.

Red: Wait are you uncle qrows son?

I turn around and grab the red haired girl by the neck i put my one of my swords to her neck as she looks at me in fear.

Y/n: Let me make this clear this sorry son of a bitch may be my father but he lost the right to call me his son a long time ago.

I then drop the girl in red on the ground. I then start to walk away from the group only for qrow to run up to me he trys to hug me but i draw my shotgun and point it at his head. His eyes widen in shock as i have my finger on the trigger.

Y/n: Dont you dare touch me you drunk hobo. 

I then walk away from qrow only to hear the girl with blond hair speak up.

Blond: What is wrong with you?! your father comes here to beg for your forgiveness and you point a shotgun at his head?!

Y/n: Why dont you mind your own business you off brand hooker. 

She then runs at me and trys to punch me only for me to deliver a hard kick to her side which makes her fall over in pain. After that i stomp on her chest breaking 2 of her ribs. The blond screams in pain as she lays there in pain.

Y/n: If you ever try to attack me again i will do more then break 2 of your ribs do you understand?!

The blond nods as she holds her gut in pain. I then walk off only for my father to stop me again this time he draw his sword and gets into a fighting stance.

Qrow: Look kid i dont wanna hurt you but we need your help so i'm gonna give you 5 seconds to drop your weapons and come with us otherwise i will use force.

I as i smirk i then turn around to face my father. I draw my duel swords as i get into a fight stance. He then runs at me as he trys to slash me but i just block each of his attacks. I then deliver a hard kick to his gut before i deliver 2 slash to his chest making him stumble back. Qrow then runs at me as he changes his sword into its scythe mode. I smirk as i flip over him i then deliver a bunch of attacks to his back. Only for him to turn around and block each attack. 

Qrow: Look son just stop this please i dont wanna hurt you.

Y/n: Shut up and fight!

I run at him as i deliver a slash to his side. He stumbles back only for him to try and slash me but i just slow time. I then deliver 15 slash to qrow before i speed time up his eyes widen as he goes flying threw 2 pillers. 

Y/n: Stay the fuck out of my life branwen.

I then turn as i start to walk off leaving him there to recover.