1. side chick.

"I have a secret that I have been keeping."

Selena Gomez was unsure of what to expect from her fiancé Eugenia. She ran her fingers through her hair, feeling a bit nervous. She looked at Eugenia. She couldn't help but wonder.

"What's the secret?" She asked.

"I've been cheating." Eugenia's responded.

Her response left Selena in disbelief and shock. Her heart shattered into a million tiny pieces as she took a step back. She stared at her. She didn't want to believe it.

"Why? Did I do something to cause this?" Selena asked, trying to make sense of the situation.

"It wasn't because of you," Eugenia replied, attempting to grab Selena's arm.

"Don't touch me. Why would you hurt me like this?" She asked pulling her arm back.

"It didn't mean anything to me. I love you!" Eugenia yelled, trying to explain herself.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Eugenia?!" Selena pointed at her, feeling angry and betrayed.

"It was a mistake!" Eugenia shouted, trying to justify her actions.

"A one-time thing is a mistake, but a relationship?!" Selena said, feeling hurt and confused.

"I needed to tell you," Eugenia said, hoping Selena would understand.

"Yeah, right," Selena said, chuckling bitterly.

"We should probably talk," Eugenia suggested.

"No, I'm good," Selena said, not wanting to hear any more excuses.

"Please," Eugenia said taking a step towards Selena.

"Don't you dare come any closer!" Selena yelled, feeling angry and hurt.

"God, calm down!" Eugenia shouted, feeling frustrated.

"I can't believe you would do this to me again," Selena said, feeling hurt and betrayed.

"You did it to me first, remember?" Eugenia countered.

"We weren't together when I was with her!" Selena yelled, feeling angry and hurt.

"So, it still hurts to remember you with her after our breakup," Eugenia said, feeling guilty.

"Well, now I know how you felt when I was cheating," Selena said bitterly, not caring if she hurt Eugenia with her words.

"Wow, I can't believe you just said that," Eugenia said, shaking her head.

"Enough! Get out of here, Eugenia!" Selena exclaimed, gesturing towards the door.

"What?!" Eugenia shouted in disbelief.

"I don't want to see you," Selena stated firmly.

"I'm not going anywhere," Eugenia defiantly declared.

"Leave right now. Don't make me call the cops," Selena warned.

"I won't go down without a fight," Eugenia replied defiantly.

"Please, just go," Selena pleaded.

"Don't do this," She whispered softly.

"Just leave. Let's not make this any harder than it has to be," Selena said quietly.

"I'm not leaving until you let me explain, alright?" Eugenia insisted.

"Fine, then I'll leave," She said, making her way towards the door of her own house.