What is this...?

As usual, I'm on time for class. "Ah there you are, Kat" I look to the front of the class to see Mr.Willington, "Hello Mr.Willington.. Is there something you need?". As I stare at Mr.Willington I can't help but notice that there was another figure behind him. A boy. "Oh right!" Mr.Willington says with joy, "This is Landon~!!" A boy with black hair and blue eyes walks out beside Mr.Willington. "Oh.. Ah.. Hello there Landon~" I get no response, all I see is the blue-eyes staring into mine.

After class finished, I had to show Landon around school campus. "Here's the library.. You're able to come here from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm! Our school stays open for quiet a long time you see." I awkwardly explain as he just stares at me, observes me. As we walk away from the library, I hear a faint quiet voice say, "...May you introduce yourself..." Hearing that made my mind run, 'Did I not introduce myself? Does he think I'm just trying to get this over with so I can leave? Does he think of me bad?' While thinking these lewd thoughts I turn around and say, "ah I guess I forgot.. Sorry Landon. Well I am Kat~ At you're humble service" "You don't have to pretend like this is some house service or guest service you know..." Words struck through my chest, who the hell does he think he is?! No one talks back to me like that!! I was only trying to be nice!! "Ah well sorry..."

'Alright, it has already been an hour and this boy is pissing me off!!! Ok calm Kat, calm... I've never been so angry before... This is new..' I was so lost in my thoughts that I never realised a group of jocks doing foul play in the hallways. "HEY YOU" one screamed at me, "W-what do you want.." He got closer and closer, "Ah looks like delicious meat now~" he pinches my thighs and calls the others. I've had enough.. First, Landon.. Now this bull crap.. "OK PERVS GO TO SOME OTHER FREAKING GIRL THAT YOU CALL, "MEATY DEERS"" he pinches my thighs harder and whispers, "No one cares babe, do you see anyone around to help you? Exactly so do what we tell you or we will ruin your precious body" I start crying as he smacks my face, "HEY PERVS!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" I hear a loud, deep voice yell. At the moment they run away and I slowly, slowly drift into sleep.

As I wake up, I see faces staring down. There was Landon and... And.. ANGIE?! To those that don't know Angie is my most closest friend but had to move to Australia.. Wonder how she came back.. "Kat~ You're finally back~!! Oh and I didn't know that you and my cousin met before!" Her mint-chocolate stares at me and Landon back and fro. "W-wait.. Landon is a cousin of yours Angie? Wait I thought you were IN AUSTRALIA!!!" As her ole' self she smiles big and awkwardly laughs, "W-well I actually came back here with Landon y'see.". I stare at Landon for a good minute just to find the resemblance... Hm... There's nothing mentally or psychically similar to Angie and him... Angie notices me staring at Landon and smirks, "Am I feeling love in the air or is it just me~?" I quickly turn red and stammer nonsense before Landon quietly says, "...nothing is going on with me and this thing..." WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?! For some reason he pisses me off though at the same time... My heart is beating fast... What is this..?