[24] life sucks kellin,deal with it

*still Vic pov*

I look at Oliver, he's insane, must be the medication he's on.

"but how?" I ask

"just try vic, you obviously have something on the lad! if I was him I would've broken up with you at the first strike"

"which was?"

"how rude you acted after you guys became boyfriend and... boyfriend?"

"no it's okay you can call him a girlfriend" he rolls his eyes I forgot how much I hated him so why am I even talking to him.

"I'm going to get kellin" I say and I open the door to find him sitting down reading a magazine in the waiting area.

"kells" his head shoots up and he puts the magazine down and walks slowly inside.

"im happy another fight didnt break down,you both look fine" kellin says with a slight smile. i smile back.

"so how are you oli? i mean besides in pain" kellin asks focusing all his attention on that british army leader, i should've knocked him out harder. 'change him' ha like thats easy! the new vampires are the blood thirsty! i know it would help him so he isnt able to hurt himself,but is it worth it? is it truely worth it? even if he is okay with turning into one of us,would i want to be the one to do it to him? im not even sure right now. this is worse than taking away someones candy bar! im still not over mike taking my halloween candy ma gave me last year, those redish candy wraped chocolate bars were mine! why couldnt mike deside to eat loads on another day. i dont care if he was hungry, they were mine! ma and pa havent given us our gifts this year, but i hope they give me more stuff than mike, he took mine last year anyways.

to be honest, i blocked out every word exchanged by oliver and kellin, im the jelous boy friend who doesnt want to know,there are two types, one that wants to know everything and one that doesnt, im the one that doesnt. after all, what i dont know wont hurt me.

*KELLIN POV*

oliver was making being a vampire sound exciting, vic seems to be in his own world,not even bothering to join me and oliver in our talk. i hugged oli good bye then had to shake vic for his attention in order for him to click and know we are leaving. vic and i walk slowly down the road.

"your house?" i ask and he nods. i mean my house is only two houses down but hes right,peter might be home and i dont want vic killing anyone anytime soon,no matter how much i dispise peter.

"vic i think being a vampire would be,fun" i say softly and it seems to wake him up.

"how so?" he asks

"well oli told me that you guys can run fast and dont even need sports to stay fit, you guys could eat loads and nothing would happen!" I say happily.

"we could arrange for you to be" he takes a deep breath "change you" he adds softly

"Really?" i ask and he smiles

"Really,just think about it and let me know,its your choice" he says and i smile at him.

"you would be okay with it?"

"of course" he says...wait this is too eaisy,there must be a catch...what is it?

"whats the catch?" his smile goes away

"kellin,you are my boyfriend,why would i want somthing in exchange for this?" he asks giving me a confused worried look.

"i mean,its just,too easy"

"im just, im happy for you taking your own choices and i want you to learn how to make your own choices" bullshit,no one gave me a choice. "i love you" he adds and i give him a hug. if only he used body language to talk, maybe he would tense up, show me hes scared,show me how he is feeling,but well,this is vic,shows mostly no emotion,is never scared,and hard to read, but one day, i'll find out how to read him, and that day is going to be,today.

we continue our walk,my hands in my jean pockets,not even making a move to hold vic's hand. it annoys me how resevered he is, was he always like this?

"kells"

"hmm"

"i have a soccer game this morning" he says softly and i nod

"i'll stay home, with mike"

im sat in mike's room, hes been staring at me for the last hour. not saying a word, we are just seated on his floor facing eachother.

"mike?"

"kellin?"

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"like what?"

"you know how you are looking at me,mike whats up?"

"why would you?"

"would i what? can we answer one question at a time?!" i ask annoyed

"why would you try to kill yourself?"

"life sucks"

"deal with it" now is my turn to give him a weird look.

"i know it sounds harsh" he adds, well no shit mike,your words could've killed me. but no,im still here, i made one mistake,my mind fucked up for an hour, emotions just hit me like a wave once i read my mom's stupid note she left on the kitchen counter, she didnt even bother to find me, didnt bother to say a goodbye in person.

"whatever,im sorry, but it doesnt affect you" i say harshly,mike doesnt seem to be fazed by my word choice. hes just being a dick right now. insensitive, maybe thats what vic is sometimes.

"why does vic want me to become a vampire so badly?" i ask and mike's look towards me completly changes

"he what?" he asks confused

"he is okay with the fact i want to be a vampire"

"oh..i dont know,i didnt know he had the thought in his mind"

"is there something i dont know?"

"well if you dont know,i dont know, i might know alot about vic,but his mind blocks me out in certian parts,its like he has a 'stuff you dont tell anyone' spot in his brain, but i think we all have that spot, you know?" we just sit there in silence, waiting for vic to come home. i will findout what is in his pretty head right now. and he better be ready to tell me.

--------A/N: so i just am starting to get over this cold i've had so im sorry updates are a little shitty and/or small right now...-----