1 jaemin

'Dad's company friends will come for supper, your stylist is at home to prepare you so be back in time,' Jaemin sighed reading his mum's text.

The boys always envied him for being the son of rich parents, buy they have never walked in his shoes, not even for a while.

Actually tonight he had diffident plans, but if mum wanted him to be there, there was no way around it.

"It's Jaemin! It's Jaemin!" the girls were whispering when he was trying to find a way out of the school grounds unnoticed, but now three of them from the cheerleader team started to squeal, he really hoped they won't follow him.

He was bagging his parents to buy him a car, at lest a motorbike, a scooter, whatever, something cool, but they said he was too young to do a driving license. Nonsense, Mark was driving his car proudly around the neighbourhoods.

It was good Jeno was helping him to turn down the fangirls, the were tiring, honestly. Another thing the boys were jealous about, his rumoured dates, Jaemin chuckled at the irony when he crossed the road towards the park keeping close to bushes and trees, great now he was acting exactly like them, the fangirls, turning into a hopeless case when he was sneaking towards a good watch out spot in the shade of some trees glancing out from behind a trunk cautiously.

"Jaemin!" someone said his name and he nearly jumped out of his skin turning around to spot a girl in a yellow dress with long brown hair.

"Hi," he said awkwardly.

"Can I have a signature at least?" she asked.

Am I famous?" he blinked but she stretched her arm and a marker out so he signed her palm.

Fine, he could be a rockstar without even trying.

"Done, you can go," he turned back to the tree.

"What are you doing there?" she asked.

"My privacy, now leave," he moved his hand giving her signs to disappear.

"You're she handsome."

"I know ok," he was begging for mercy.

"Can I ask Jeno to be on the waiting list?' she asked.

"There's a waiting list?" asked Jaemin stunned.

"You don't know?"

"No time for it," Jaemin smiled in a fake way, when will she go really.

"Can I?"

"Yes, sure, just go to Jeno bug him," he hissed.

"Bye Jaemin, I'll be your girlfriend in some time, you're so handsome," she said wavering to him so he waved back awkwardly.

He waited till she disappeared from sight then sneaked closer to the tree glaring out on the lawn, his stomach making a summersault when he saw the boy sitting in the grass the setting sun playing in his fluffy blonde hair, the closed book on his lap when he was staring into the sky.