1 mark

Mark was standing there completely shocked, he had no idea what to do, he was so buffed. What has Haechan done? Why? He was watching the boy escaping, Juliet coming to him looking at him with a hurt expression.

"I'm assuming Haechan had kissed you against your will!" she asked crying, her voice cracking.

"Um," Mark couldn't think straight.

"I'll be right back," he whispered.

"Mark what are you... are you trying to tell, you-you! Are going after him?" asked Juliet.

"I love you ok, but he, he's my friend he needs me," whispered Mark.

"Fine! Great!" she turned her back to him and he hesitated a moment before running out to find Haechan sitting at a staircase meters from the entrance sobbing loud.

Mark approached, his heart hammering like crazy. It's not he hasn't kissed boys before, him and Jaemin had this one moment when they made out, because Mark wanted to try it out and Jaemin was cool about it, no feelings involved, but Haechan.

Haechan was always looking at Mark in this sad way, giving strange signs and hints, and Mark finally put the pieces into one picture to realize Haechan had a crush on him since forever.

He felt sad, guilty, when he sat next to the boy.

"Why are you here?" asked Haechan turning his back to him.

"I'm sorry I should have known earlier."

"What then?"

"I don't know," Mark shrugged.

"You're straight!"

"I am," Mark sighed.

"I will hate you again don't worry," whispered Haechan.

"I'm sorry, your first kiss shouldn't be like that, it should be with someone amazing," whispered Mark.

"I wanted it to be with you no one else," Haechan lowered his had, the tears were falling from the tip of his nose on the stairs in front of him.

"You were always very special to me," started Mark.

"Stop!" Haechan raised his voice.

"The most annoying but a very special friend," said Mark.

"Go to her, she will be upset!" Haechan sobbed louder.

"I'll clear that later," muttered Mark, his phone ringing so suddenly he nearly jumped out of his skin.

He picked it up not even checking the caller.

"Mark we need help!" it was Chenle.

"What help?"

Where they stuck in a bathroom, have they run out of wi-fi connection?

"We're in a tattoo polar, the one Jisung did is super ugly, mine hurts a lot, but we have no money to pay and the guys are very scary, please come!" Chenle's voice cracked.

"What?" Mark jumped up.

"What have they done?" asked Haechan.

"Got a tattoo," Mark thought he will faint any second.

"Kidding?"

"I hope. Where are you Chenle! Stop crying just give me the address of the pace, I'm on my way," Mark was trembling stumbling to the car, he felt how Haechan grabbed him under the arm as the vision was blurring in front of him.

"Mark really,  breath in and out, we will see the damage first," said Haechan calmly.

"Ok, ok," Mark rested his arms against the car hood, his legs were trembling madly when he found the address of the tattoo polar, Chenle was only able to give them a name, as the rest of the conversation faded in his sobs.

Mark was really hoping its all a huge joke, but Chenle's tone made him feel it was for real. Fortunately it wasn't far, the city wasn't crowded that late.

He sopped in front of the polar him and Haechan walking out quickly, he stepped inside to see Chenle and Jisung sitting in a corner surrounded by three huge bulky bald guys tattooed up till their scalps.

"This is the friend with the money?" asked one.

"Hello, um... can I um... see the tattoos?" asked Mark.

Haechan was right behind his back grabbing his jacket into his fists.

"It's so small they should let me go and it hurts a lot," Jisung moved his sleeve a little up to show a tiny dolphin on his wrist, it was wrapped up in plastic but steeled bleeding.

Mark needed to grab a wall, it was becoming dark in front of his eyes.

"Jisung show what you've got!"

"Better not or Mark hyeong will faint," muttered Chenle.

"I liked it," Jisung shrugged moving his head an inch over his phone screen, he seemed unbothered by the whole situation when he took his jacked off rolling the sleeve up to show a skull with a rose that was covering the whole surface from his elbow to his shoulder, Mark screamed.

"What! Are you crazy? How will I explain it to your parents! I had promised them I'll take care of you!" Mark was shouting.

"That's not our business," said the tattooer coming closer. "The money!"

"They're, they're underaged, you had no permission to do..." Mark stopped speaking the guy's gaze so scary.

Each of the three could break his neck in a second.

"I... I'll call my f-friend h-he wi-l-l pay," stuttered Mark take his phoned out with his trembling hands finding Jaemin's number. "Jaemin! Jaemin it's urgent, Jisung and Chenle had made some tattoos, there are three huge guys here who demand money, please come quickly!" he shouted into the phone the guys coming closer when Mark moved a step back Haechan still behind him both slowly cornered to the wall.

 "Jaemin! Jaemin it's urgent, Jisung and Chenle had made some tattoos, there are three huge guys here who demand money, please come quickly!" he shouted into the phone the guys coming closer when Mark moved a step back Haechan still behind him bot...