5 weeks Later

Jon's POV

Tonight is Raw and I have a tag match with Roman, Colby (just chill out they're still enemies but they're teaming up for this part) and a mystery partner. We're against Randy, Kane, Hunter, and Nikki Bella.

Jade is here but the whole time she's been with Vince because of something.

"I wonder whats going." Joe said

"Who knows." Colby said and Jade comes back with a smile on her face.

"What?" Colby said

"You'll see." She said

"Oh god. Thats never good when she says 'you'll see'." Joe said

We laugh and myself, Joe and Colby were called to our enterances and we go out.

Jade's POV

I'm coming back after 7 yrs and me giving birth to the twins. They guys have no clue. The Authority has no idea that im back.

The guys are just waiting for me. My theme comes on the fans went insane.

The Authority is pissed off that I'm here, and guys were smiling their heads off.

I go down the ramp. Me and Randy go face to face. We had history inside and outside of the ring.

Then Kane comes to me. I slap him. I slap the shit out of Hunter.

The guys got me away from them.

"Seth why didnt tell us!" Hunter yelled at Colby.

"I told you that i was coming back!" I yelled

The ref seprates all of us from each other.

John Cone rings the bell. And i start with Nicole.

We lock up and I knock her down.

"Come on Nikki!" I yell.

Then i see Hunter get in and i Pelè Kick him and i throw him out the ring near Stephanie.

I get rolled up and i kicked out and see Randy in the ring with me.

We just stare at each other for 1 minute and we attack each other. He hurt me. Yes i use to date Randy before Colby.

I tag Jon in and I went on the apron.

They exchanged throws at each other and Randy tags Hunter in since he was on the apron. Jon and Hunter faught a couple of mins and Jon tag Colby. Colby tags Joe. I see something for the Attitude Era i havent seen in a long time.

The former Shield brothers each does Eddie's Three Amigos. And Kane comes in and motioned me to come in. And me being raised around two brothers, I get tagged by Joe and went in.

I kicked Kane's ass for about 4 minutes and went to the top turnbuckle and got caught by Kane.

He chokslams me and i feel him pin me. I kick out.

"This is an amazing match! Jade Hardy back after 7 yrs! Teaming up with her boyfriend and brothers to go against the Authority! She is also the mother of twins!" Cole said

The fans were on their feet since i came out and screaming their asses off.

Im down but outside the ring. Im trying to catch my breath. I attacked from behind and thrown back in the ring. I tag Colby in and he threw lefts and rights. Jon, Joe and myself got pulled off the apron and the Authority is holding them back.

Hunter, Randy, and Kane power bombed me into the steel post.

I screamed in pain. The guys grabbed Hunter and Triple power bombed him and Colby pinned him.

We win. I get up to celebrate with and Colby grabs a mic. He checks on me and turns to The Authority.

"Now everyone nows the "truth" about the Shield breaking but here's the real reason why. The Authority threatened me that if Jade came back that they would injure her. And when we have kids they will make sure that they would never have championship. So i did it to protect my girlfriend. I did it for our kids." Colby said and i looked at him with tears running down my cheeks.

Colby sees me and pulls me in a hug.

"Its ok babe. The kids wont get hurt. I promise." He tells me. Jon and Joe hugged me too. Tomorrow im going back to Camreon to take care of the twins. Also next week Raw is going to be in Fayetteville next week.

We go backstage and every one is surprise about what Colby said. We get to our locker room and went to the air port to go from Raleigh to Fayetteville. And I'm driving to Camreon. To see my babies.