Jinyoung

"It's not a thing!"

"But what if it is Jinyoung"

"But it's clearly not"

Your neighbours are probably sick of you.

It's almost midnight and you are sat here arguing with your best friend, Park Jinyoung.

"How do you know that?"

"Because..."

"Ha! See. I'm right!" You threw your arms up in victory.

Jinyoung took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Solopism is not a real thing y/n"

"But it might be! You never know! You might die and the whole world will no longer be a thing!"

"How much coffee have you had y/n?"

"1 cup. Why?" You looked at him confused and he chuckled. "Just wondering"

"But Jinyoung what if the world is all in your head! What if you created everyone!"

"I'm not tired enough so is clearly not real" he winked at you.

"I don't get it... EW BYUNTAE!" You made a disgusted face and he started laughing.

"Omo so cute and innocent" He pinched your cheeks.

You slapped his hand away and glared at him. "But what if all of this is your imagination. This whole conversation, GOT7, your family, friends, enemies. What if they are all in your head"

he sighed and looked at you.

He stared at you for a few minutes before a smirk crept onto his face.

"Well if everything is around me is all part of my imagination, then you are the best thing I have ever come up with"

"Huh?" You looked at him confused and he started leaning closer to you.

He put his arms around your waist to pull you closer, quickly closing the gap between the two of you.

His kiss was soft and warm. It felt right. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"I love you so much y/n. I have since the day we met. You don't know how long it I've been wanting to kiss you. I always look at your lips and think about it but I've never had the courage to actually do it. Today my brain just kind of went 'fuck it'. And since I did that I wanted to ask you a question. Will you be my girlfriend?"