Our love

It finally happened! Me and Ace are dating and I can't be more happier. He makes me happy and is so important to me.  I love him I really do. "Good morning babe" he says to me. "Good morning " I say to him. We met up in the morning because its finally the weekend now. Our day of dating was May,12,2018. I told my parents but as usual they don't really give a care about it,as well as my brother too. Skip to a couple months later because the rest was really about us going to school and spending time together to get to know one another. Us being only teens do dumb things, and here is one of them. But I do love Ace, he's like my world. Then things changed in a snap of a finger.
*phone rings* *ring ring ring* *Melody rushes to her phone and answers before it ends* "Hello! , sorry I was doing something and finally caught the phone" I say nearly out of breathe. "It's okay baby, I'm I gotta tell you something...." he replies back but goes quiet once again. "Okay, What is it?" I ask, "Um well...here's the thing. My dad got a job in Texas. So..I will have to move by the end of the school year. I'm sorry" he tells me through the phone. I go speechless for a bit and he knows. "Okay. It'll be hard but we have to get through this together,ok baby? Don't worry I'll be here with you the whole way". I rely back. After our talk he fell asleep and I started to think about something.
The thoughts in my head keep intervening with my daily life, but I don't want to tell him. It would worry Ace even more. Lately I just noticed I haven't had my period yet. It's been 2 weeks since my last one and now Im getting worried. *Walks to the closest pharmacy store*
*I go to the planned parenthood section* "I hope no one from School sees me here.." I say quietly to myself. *Looks at the pregnancy test section with heart racing fast as ever* * Picks the best brand that's kind of pricey but it's ok* I take it to the self check out so I can just pay and get it over with. I hurry home and make sure none of my family members are home to see. "Okay, lets do this " as I say to encourage myself. *Opens bathroom door and takes the test* after I'm done I wait....

See what happens to Melody and what the test says.