Chapter 1 : My phone broke

*texting*

Cynthia

You really like me John !?

John Lennon

Oh yes I do sweetheart ;))

°•○●•°

Love was really an easy game to play.

Especially when you were trying to flirt someone without making any eye contacts with them. Is that even considered as Love ?

Well I don't know much about love and I'm not what they say about me, yknow like the intimidating and a romantic boy at the same time.

I'd rather call myself a boy who loves to mess with cute girls using my sweet baby, Iphone .

I should be called as the girl's heart stealer . Hah that is so funny and stupid.

2015 has pretty changed my life.I remembered when I was 7 that I don't use any gadjets and having one made my life feel so complete. I can listen to the latest songs,watching youtube, snapchatting and bunch of cool stuffs.

Phones are life to me

•••

I was texting cyn while I was walking home.I have no problem with my eyes on the phone and not on the road.It is just my kinda thing now.

Everything was so nice and then...

"KIDDD !!"

A group of motorbikers suddenly came on my way and luckily i was safe but I fuckin' drop my phone on the floor because I was so shocked !

"What the fuck !?" I exclaimed.

I quickly took my phone from the ground and tried to switch it on but nothing have worked.

The motorbikers looked a bit nervous and one of them apologized.

"Look kid we are so sorry about ya phone but um it is kinda ya fault for not looking your way"

I couldn't believe this ! I was so mad at that time.

"Excuse me, My fault !? You're the one who doesn't look at the road where I was crossing it !"

The motorbikers went quiet and didn't say anthing so I walked past them with so much anger and went straight home.

●●●

"I'm home !" I shouted with anger.

"Hey john, how's school ?" My father asked like always.

"Dad you can't believe this !" I said with a dramatic tone.

Alfred looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it son ?"

"My phone fell on the ground and it broke ! This is all because of the stupid bikers !"