Chapter 1: Introductions

The ground was cool and red, the pinkish tint creating a swirl of burgundy mountains and craters. The shattered moon shone brightly overhead allowing light to shine through the grayish clouds surrounding the area, puddles of a dark blood like substance sprinkled the surface in between the valley. The puddles spawned creatures of Grimm, they crawled their way out of the depths before looking around their new home. 

Two onlookers stared in horror at the sight of the "Birthing Grounds", they looked to each other before looking back at the unnatural process. 

The shorter female having a dark skin and red eyes, she had shoulder length mint colored hair with two long tails that flowed to her stomach that matched her clothing. She wore a mint sport bra like top with white straps wrapping around her shoulders and neck. She also had white capris with most of the legs being covered by brown leather accompanied by belts and holsters on the back of her waist, and she wore matching brown sandals. She also had a metallic gold bracelet around her left bicep, and two matching pairs of green bracelets on each of her wrists with a finger loop in them that wrapped around her middle fingers.

The taller male had silver colored hair and gray eyes, he wore a black jacket that held bluish silver details around the stomach and chest. The zipper was left partially open to allow his collar to flare out across his shoulders, his arms in question had metallic armor that trailed down to his wrists. His hands were covered in black fingerless gloves, and he wore black jeans with matching boots.

By the sound of a snap they both turned around in attention, they looked to their crippled savior. The woman in question having been beaten badly at the "Fall of Beacon", she could no longer speak clearly without great pain, and her left eye was unrecoverable. She waved them away from the window as an important meeting was about to commence, they walked over to the woman they loyally followed. 

She cut her hair to be shorter than it used to, it now only reached to her chin. She used a big portion of hair to cover her patch and scarred tissue, her one good eye looking like a pale emotionless amber gem. She wore a long satin red dress with golden lining and designs on the left side, the right side arm was sleeveless and the right leg open. Her right arm had a glove that wrapped around her fingers and went up to her elbow with gold extensions going up her bicep. Her legs were covered in black silky leggings with two gold belts wrapped around her right leg, she also wore black coal heels on her feet.

"Yes, keep your...possy in check." A sophisticated voice called, the trio looked up to look at the man. Dr. Watts, he was a weird fellow. Doing experiments with Grimm and being more fascinated than scared, he even used them for training and fighting. He had black hair with gray on the sides, and a thick mustache. He wore a gray suit with yellow lining with a purple and yellow vest underneath, he wore gray pants and black dress shoes as well as purple fingerless gloves.

The boy with silver hair, Mercury, growled and took a step forward to speak before his companion Emerald stopped him. The only thing Cinder could do was scowl, the man smirked as he sat back in his chair crossing his fingers.

"You hear that? Silence, I'd have half the mind to thank the little girl that bested you." He teased with malice, they girl in question being no other than Ruby Rose. She was quite the nuisance in the plan during the Fall of Beacon, and she managed to use a power thought long gone.

"If I were you, I'd hunt her down and...well she took your eye didn't she?" He said with a sickly smile on his face, he had greasy black hair with yellow eyes. He wore a torn white vest around his body showing his chest and stomach and its multiple scars, he wore matching pants with the legs tucked into black boots. He had black gauntlets around his forearms and bandages wrapping around his biceps, his most prominent feature however was his long scorpions tail.