| Stay With Your Happiness | ~ Chapter 13

Alissa's POV:

I'm in my hotel room lying down and relaxing because I have been meeting people constantly all week. Jake got me a contract for team 10 and I'm moving into the house tomorrow which is exciting. I then quickly get a call from Jake.

Jake's Call:
A: Hello?
J:Hey is it alright if we meet in a cafe before you move in I just wanted to speak one to one about this if that's ok.
A: Yeah sure is it serious.
J: uh not really I mean it isn't bad but anyways have you packed all your things.
A: yes I did
J: Ok I will pick you up tomorrow. This is going to be awesome
A: Yes I can't wait.
J: Bye gurl
A: Bye <I say laughing>

I end the call smiling. I'm going to wake up everyday with the people who make me HAPPY. I go to sleep and rest my eyes. My last day of sleep alone getting prepared. A lot of thoughts were going through my mind. These thought traced into a peaceful sleep. I suddenly hear my phone ringing. Who's ringing at this time? I grab my phone and see Jake's name on the screen. I pick it up and held it to my ear.

Jake's call:
A: Heyy
J: I'm outside your door

I check the time and it was time to meet Jake at the cafe.

A: sorry Jake wait in the car I will come down in 10 minuets.
J: ok see you
A:bye bye

I end the call. Crap I need to go. Not bothering to take a shower or even do makeup, I wear some clothes and brush my hair. I run downstairs into Jake's car. I put all my belongings in the trunk of the car.

"Slept it again?" Jake asked

I nod and smile and he smiles back.

"Don't worry in team 10 house that won't be happening again" Jake adds on, I wonder what we means by this.

We go to a really nice cafe and we order. We then sit down.

"Ok look I wanna speak the serious stuff now and we can have a blast at the team 10 house. I just wanted to ask you one important thing." Jake rambles on.

"Sure Jake." I reply.

Jake's POV:

"Have you fucked my brother?" I ask her.

Her face was shocked but then she started laughing.

"Me and Logan?" She laughed.

"Alissa I'm serious." I state.

"No Jake why would we.." Alissa says.

"Ok.." I reply.

The way she reacted to the seems like she wouldn't have fucked Logan but they make sex Jokes With each other all the time. People even ship them together. I don't know. All I know is Alissa is going to be in team 10 and I'm happy about it. I start telling her the rules.

"Sorry I was overthinking" I say.

I felt like I fucked something up.

"Yo, it's cool. Don't get sad. IM GOING TO TEAM 10." Alissa says then starts screaming.

"WOO" I reply back.

We eat then we head over to the team 10 house. I take out Alissa suitcase from the car an start heading towards the door of the place.

Alissa's POV:

I'm soo excited. I already have a key to the house so I open the door and see everyone face light up.

"ALISSA!!!" Tessa screams.

I go run into her arms and we collapse on the floor. I'm inseparable from her. I hear some heels clicking as they walk down the stairs and I hear erika's voice.

"Violet?" I hear.

I stand up and help Tessa up and give Erika a hug.

"It's soo happy to know your going to be staying here now Alissa." Erika proclaims.

I nod my head in excitement as I ask her where my room was. Jake Hands me my suitcase and Erika, Tessa and me went over to my room. I thank them and I lie down in my new clean room. How could this get any better. I start to unpack as I think of the journey called team 10.

Word count: 694 words