Confronting Aren

Your POV
You were sitting at your desk listening to the teacher and waiting for this to be over, and as if on cue the bell rang, you grabbed your bag and got up you were going to walk out until an idea popped into your mind.

Arens POV

HOLY.SHIT was all I could think "WHAT THE FUCK IS (Y/N) DOING HERE, I mean I'm happy but she'll kick the shit outta anyone that bothers her especially ME and-wait why is she coming over here I don't like it it has been an hour and she already has that same damn grin on her face, everyone is watching her walk over here what do I do" I sat there terrified of what she would do, people were watching us and probably wondering why she would come straight to me so the minute she stood in front of my desk I snatched up my bag and ran she ran behind me only an inch away"AREN GET BACK HERE AND SAY HELLO DAMIT DONT JUST RUN"She shouted at me" HELL NO YOULL JUST ATTACK ME TO THE GROUND" I screamed back causing her to laugh "YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL" all the sudden we were stopped by mr.matsuzaki "WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING" I wizzed around him and continued running for my life "GET BACK HER RIGHT NOW"(Y/N) and matsuzaki said at the same time causing them to stop and look at each other I turned a corner and kept on running thanking matsuzaki in my head as I ran towards freedom(AKA the lunch room till class that is😂).

Saiki POV

I, and every other student was confused especially me and kaido. We new that Kuboyasu used to be a delinquent which is what confused us,Kuboyasu, the boy that took out at least four grown men without breaking a sweat,just ran away out of fear from a small girl. And what confused him more was when he hear them yelling at each other."AREN GET BACK HERE AND SAY HELLO DAMIT DONT JUST RUN" this just confused us more,why the hell would Kuboyasu say hello to her"HELL NO YOULL JUST ATTACK ME TO THE GROUND" Kuboyasu yelled back, kaido spoke up "should I be scared or happy that I like the new girl already" "both"I answered and me and him started running after we heard her laugh and yell "YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL" When saiki and a very tired kaido made it to them they saw only (Y/N) and Matsuzaki talking and then they remember hearing matsuzaki and u yell at the same time before it became quite and now they thought u were in trouble, But there jaws drop as they realized that they were having a "friendly conversation" cuz mr matsuzaki was NEVER engaged in a friendly conversation this just made saiki get more of that worm feeling in his chest he gets mad cuz he wanted to know what the feeling was, but he spaced out as his thoughts wonder back to what Kuboyasu was thinking in class before running out, what did he mean when he thought 'What the fuck is (Y/N) doing here I mean I'm Happy!?' WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? And he said she would KICK THE LIDRAL SHIT OUTTA ANY ONE THAT BOTHERED HER,how long have they known each other for.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by her giggling and my face started to heat up I instantly pushed it away and listened to matsuzakis thoughts "I really like this new girl she is funny and pretty Strong, now I know why Hiro likes her so much she even chased Kuboyasu and we both told him to get back here at the same time she was as surprised as I was which meant no one has ever thought the same thing as her ether ha she is amazing" Wow he really thinks (Y/N) is cool how lucky is she that she got on his good si-WAIT A MINUTE DID HE JUST THINK OF HOW HE NOW KNOWS WHY HAIRO LIKED HER!?