Guinea Pigs

(Sorry for the late update but here's a new chapter and I didn't draw the picture above I just thought it was adorable)

Your POV
I walked into class and saw a crowd of boys around this one desk and when I took a closer look I realized they were surrounding a girl that was... GLOWING?! She should see a doctor how is that healthy? Anyways I noticed that everyone except Saiki was drooling over her I laughed to myself and then sat down at my desk. The minute I sat down someone called to me. "Hey excuse me are you the new student" she said I turned in my seat to see the one and only glowing girl "yes I am why?" I asked "well I'm Teruhashi kokomi it's nice to meet you" Teruhashi said with all the guys behind her"it's nice to meet you I'm (Y/N) I hope we can have fun in the future" I tell her she smiled and then said " I hope so too it was nice meeting you" the bell then rang and everyone went to their seats for class (PS This part u talk to the guinea pigs so here u finally use ya powers)
The teacher walked in with a..... CAGE?! God please tell me she is showing it off and we don't have to dissect anything. I can't kill an animal not even if my life depended on it, but if it's already dead and just meat I'll eat it so that the lives they took weren't in vain. But back to the story what is she gonna do!! "Alright class I have two animals in this cage" the teacher started "and they will be our class pets!" She finished I was relieved that we weren't dissecting any thing. The teacher pulled the cloth off of the cage to reveal two GUINEA PIGS! I love those little critters so much tho I do not love them more than any animal I love all animals the same way "ok so we will need to get someone to take them home tho do we have any volunteers" she said my hand was up in 0.2 seconds flat and so I was picked "you will need to have a partner to help so would anyone else like to help" the teacher said my face heated up a bit when Saiki raised his hand. I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of the GP (Guinea pigs) said "gosh I hope these people are nice" I smiled slightly and stood up with saiki to get the GPs and lucky us we get some time off school to get supplies for these little guys.

Saiki POV
This is perfect now I can spend time with (Y/N) and find out why I can't read her mind, and why I can see her like every normal person would at least she won't mind me in her house cuz I was there last night witch was embarrassing, but back to the point I guess now we should head to the store and pick up the things needed and this is also a perfect way to get Teruhashis thoughts out of my head 'WHAT?! How can she already have Saiki going out with her! UNFAIR! And she just loves animals I can tell by the way her hand was up that fast but Saiki doesn't really like animals so why would he ask to be her partner?' Teruhashi thought to herself 'could it be that Saiki JUST WANTED TO BE AROUND HER AND NOT ME!!? But that's impossible because I am the most perfect and prettiest girl ever so he uh he m-must just want TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS COMFORTABLE YEAH THATS IT' this is not good Teruhashi is gonna go mad "Let's go to the store and get something's to bring back to my house" (Y/N) said as if reading my mind for the destress 'all right' I say back and so we walked to the store with the little GPs.

(Y/N) POV
When me and Saiki got to the store we split up to look and find the things needed "OH OH can we get that bowl" the brown and white one squeaked "sure thing" I said and the GPS didn't even care that I had just understood them "all right" they cheered then we came to the food isle "can we get the blue bag of treats" the BR and W (Brown and white) said " And the green one for food with some lettuce and carrots" the Black and white one said "k good idea" we soon bought everything needed (and some coffee jelly cuz why not) and headed to my house. When we got there we set everything up and sat back to watch the GPS "you know Saiki we should name them" I said and Saiki just nodded his head in agreement. We spent most of the day coming up with names for the fur balls.