Chapter 8 - Finn | To Be Insane

Chapter 8: To Be Insane

He couldn't see what I saw and it hurt me something terrible. I wanted to show him in every way possible but knew that I would only have this night. One night.

I moved my mouth down to the small swells in his chest. I knew there was something different about him, something broken and tender but beautiful. I had never been more right. Brinley hadn't shifted in my mind, only got more interesting, more desirable. He was scared that I wouldnt understand but he didn't know I was living the same hell in a completely different way.

He pushed my head up and returned my lips back to his mouth. I knew he wanted me away from the parts of his body he wasn't happy with. So instead I undid his pants and slid them off his legs to the floor. Cotton underwear was the only thing separating us when I moved my body above his and pressed down, easing the ache.

I felt Brinley moan against my mouth and the sound only made me press harder. He lifted his waist and started moving against my length, my cock fitting perfectly. Pressing in just the right places. I felt him everywhere, from the mouth to the soles of my feet where the warmth travelled like a wildfire in a forest. I let him burn me everywhere, let myself go insane with the feeling.

"Please," he whispered against my mouth. Both of us looked like crazed animals rutting against each other, trying to find solace though release. "Please, please."

I lifted his waist with my hands and pulled his briefs down to his knees. Not opening my eyes and not removing my lips from his, I gently pressed myself inside him. The heat of his body covered mine and I felt blind with the feeling. I felt Brinley tense underneath me at my entrance. I didn't move, letting him make that decision when he was ready. I relished the feeling of how he felt wrapped around me and I pressed my face into the curve of his neck, willing myself to stop.

Brinley started to move his hips against mine and I pressed gently back inside him. Moving at a pace that drove me crazy. "Fuck," I sweared, moving my thumb to his lips and feeling him suck on the finger with the same intoxicating pressure that it was like to be inside him. "Brinley, you're... you feel"

I couldn't finish any of my sentences, sounding like an illiterate adolescent boy. I felt like one, he made me feel like perhaps, I wasn't the only one in this world. My mother left but maybe his would stay, I couldn't escape my life, he couldn't escape his body but maybe he'd think differently.

"Finn," he spoke into my hair. I felt his fingers trail my naked back, down to the curve of my arse. Everywhere. God, he burned everywhere. "Never stop"

I shook my head violently against his skin. Hoping he would feel how much I needed this. How much he was to me in that one moment. How happy I was that he was alive and in the complete history of our planet, I lived in the years he did.

"Never." 

Vote

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat