Chapter 4 (part 2)

(a/N) I DIDNT NOT EDITE THIS. SO THERE ARE MISSTAKES SO PLEASE IGNORE. I WILL GO BACK AND FIX THEM LATER....SOMEDAY. ANYWAY ENJOY. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

*****************************************************

Chapter 4 (part 2)

“Maddox?” Tala asks. She realizes that he and Maddox didn’t get a chance to meet yet.  “Well Maddox is my wolf” Tala said. She soon saw her mistake when Tristan starts growling and his eyes went red. Tala slow move away from Tristan; he reminded her of one of her nightmares. Her fear begins to rise as Tristan keeps growling at what Tala said. Tala wanted to get up from the couch and run home but she knew that Tristan would not hurt her.

“Maddox is the wolf that I came here with; he is like the reverse you. A wolf that takes human form.” Tala said. With each of her words Tristan clams down. He was staring back at Tala. She looked scared and worried but at the same time happy that Tristan was backs to his self. “Maddox and I have a brother sister relationship and that is all. And he was the one that told me that you called me your mate the night I passed out. He was hiding under the bed that day” her voice was low and she wasn’t looking at Tristan anymore.  Tala slowly moved away from Tristan, her mind was going back to the nightmares that still haunt her dreams.

“Tala I am so sorry. It’s just that my wolf got anger when you called him yours. I am so sorry Tala”

“I understand. I just need a minute. Please excuse me.” Tala said getting up from the couch and running out side for some air. She closes the door behind her and leaned against it. Just breathing in and out.  She could feel Tristan on the other side of the door. Just waiting for her to come back in.  Just breathe Tala. Tristan is not him. He will not hurt you. Tala said to herself in her head. Tears were threating to fall from Tala eyes and the only think she wanted was to be in Tristan arms. So she turns around and opens the door. Tristan standing there on the other side of the door with a sad look on his face.  Tala didn’t say anything as she walks inside the house and close the door behind her. Tristan was about to open his mouth to apologies again but he didn’t get a chance.  Tala wraps her arms around Tristan’s neck; hugging him tight. Tristan warps her arms around Tala’s waist pulling her close to his body. No words were spoken. No words were need. Tristan knew that Tala just needs this right now.  Tristan picks Tala up bridal style and carries her back to the living room. But instead of sitting on the couch he sat in the arm chair so Tala would sit on his lap. They sat like that for a while. Tala had her head in the crook of Tristan’s neck while he rubs her back in small circles.

After a few more minutes of sitting like that Tala sat up and looks deep into Tristan’s eyes. She places her forehead against his; their eyes close and close to together. Tristan waited for Tala to make the move. He didn’t have to wait long. Tala pressed her lips against Tristan in a slow passionate kiss. Tristan move one of his hands up to Tala neck rubbing his thumb across her cheek. He nibbles on Tala’s bottom lip asking for entrance and Tala lets him. She opens her mouth and Tristan slides his tongue in. but she fought to take control of the kiss, if Tristan wanted to take control of the kiss he was going to have to fight for it. Despite that, Tristan easily won the fight and took control of the kiss. Tala moves her legs so she was now straddling Tristan lap, and she wraps her arms tighter around Tristan’s neck. He gladly moves his arms so he can hold Tala tighter to his body. He loved it. The feel of her soft lips and her tongue moving with his and her body fit perfectly with his. He already knew that he was going to be addicting to his girl in his arms, as ever mate do, but he was never going to let this girl go and he was never going to let hurt feel like she did in South Carolina. That was a silent promise that Tristan made in his heart the day he learned the learned the truth about her past, the day he first held her in her arms when she passed out, and right now as he made out with his mate.  Tala pulls away to breathe since she needed air to live so she could have more make out sessions with Tristan. As she pulls away to breath Tristan moves to nibble, bite and lick on her neck. Tala leans her head to give him more of her neck.

“Are you making your mark Mr. Stone?” Tala ask softly

“People have to know that you are taken and we are alone so it’s Tristan.” He says against her neck.  Tala laughs softly as she rubs her fingers throw Tristan’s long hair and it felt like silk going thought her fingers. Both Tristan and Tala were so caught up in the feelings of touching and being touch; didn’t hear Tala’s mom walking to the front door. But Sandra did hear her daughter moaning Tristan’s name.

Sandra cleared her throat loudly so they would hear her. She could hear shuffling, so she could guess they were fixing their clothes and hair. Sandra couldn’t stop the smile that took over her face. Her daughter was making out with her mate. The door opens to a flustered Tristan. Tala was standing behind him looking down at her open toe scandals; Sandra was very happy that her daughter was wearing legging with her yellow dress. Sandra beckons her finger to Tala to come over to her.  Tala moves over to her move slowly and afraid what her mother was going to say or ask. Once Tala was standing next to her mom, Sandra leans down to her ear and ask.

“So is he a good kisser?”

If Tala could blush she knew she would be red right now, but she knew she had to answer her mom so she nods her head. “Amazing” she said really low with a big smile on her face.

“Good” Sandra said out loud moving away from Tala’s “well I see you two are doing well so I’m just going to home.” Sandra said and turn around about to walk out the door. “Just not too much fun. You both have school in the morning.”

“Ok mom you can leave now” Tala said wishing her mom would just leave. Luckily for Tala her mom did without saying anything else but did have a smirk as she walked out of the door. Tristan closes the door behind her and let a breath out he didn’t know he was holding.  “You do know that mating with me means you will have to deal with her a lot?” Tala said pointing towards the front door.

“I heard that young lady!” Sandra yells from the other side of the door

“Then leave so you can’t hear me” Tala yell at the front door.  Tristan walks back to the living room smiling at the fact that his mate and her mother were yelling at each other through the front door. Tristan was just about to sit down till he spots the black notebook that Tala came with. He opens the notebook to the front page. It was a letter Tala wrote to her herself and to him.

Dear Tristan,

This notebook holds my past. Over the summer, I wrote about my past all of the pranks and the attacks that happen. I mainly wrote for too reason: one so that you can know about my past and two so I can get over it. I don’t want my past to hold me back from moving forward in life and with you. My memory of some of the pranks are not that clear so I just a summary of what I could remember but Maddox (the wolf I came with) helped me fill in a few things. . Just so you know the order of the book is the first to the last. I just hope that you don’t see me differently after you finish the reading the notebook.

“Do you want me to read it to you?” Tristan turns around to see Tala looking at the notebook then looking up at him.

“You don’t have to.” He said

“I want to; I think it will help if I did.” She said taking the notebook from Tristan hands.

“If you want to we could read it in my office which is more like a small library.” He says wrapping his arm over her shoulders. Tala doesn’t say anything she just nods her head and follows Tristan to the library.