Pan woken ?

Bang bang !!!
"Get her out of here right now'"
"You told me you wouldn't bring her into this !"
"Hahaha !! You really thought we would not want your daughter ?! She is trained already , a little more training and she will be the best there can be !"

"Nooooo !!!!!!!!!"
End of flashback..

******

I woke up , feeling uneasy and sweaty . My hair was up in all directions , my forehead was sweaty , throat was quenched and my body was limp

It took everything in me to get up and to walk to the kitchen , as I took a glass and filled it up with water .
I took a sip and at last I felt something cold on me .

I walked back into my dull room and went to the bathroom , I brushed my teeth and showered . I put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and and a grey hoodie . I washed my hair so I blow dried it and left it in my natural waves .

Now I had to do what they always did to me .
I went into the kitchen and took two pans and walked into the room of my teammate , Jackson , this is your time .

Bang bang clash !!
"Wakey wakey Jacky!!"

I banged the pans together and Jackson woke up in a shock but obviously his reflex's was good , he got up ready to attack me .

"What the hell !" He screamed .

"Well , how do you like it when you're the person that's getting awoken like an animal?" I snicker .

"Morning suckers!" Entered Paul .

Paul- the eldest and team leader of our group at 21 . He is tall and buff but his sense of dressing is not exactly good. He is the sweetest but can be really mean .

Jackson - An idiot , hehe. He is the smallest and even smaller than me . 15 year old Jacky as we call him , is a hacker and extremely cute . He likes to be a rebel but can never get away with any shit he does to us . He is a charmer but he is my little brother , soo don't think anything ...

And lastly Mr Handsome who walks it with brown messy hair and ugh , I'm drooling again!

Drake - damn damn damn , he is 18 and has the best looks , the best body and Uhm he is the only one I didn't make family . He is the smarty pants and you can say badboyish. He makes food and he smells realllly good .

And then you get me .
Jessica - also known as Jess , I'm 16 and I'm the heartless one of them all. I can kill without a second glance . I have anger issues as they say , and I have a sexy body . Hey ! Not my words hehe

"Idiots , morning" he mumbles in .

" no . Did you see what Jess did ?!! She pan woken me up !" Jackson complains and crosses his hands like a child .

"What no ! In my defense, wait did you say pan woken?" I asked surprised

"Why yes ." He answers back .

"Yea that's not a word bro" says Drake while laughing .

We all start laughing , and I walk out of the room into the kitchen . I pour myself a cup of coffee and grab the cookies from the rcounter and hop onto the couch , already switching channels to see what's nice to watch when Paul runs in with a look of horror on his face .

"What's up Poo?" I ask him

"We got an alert .. Uhm a new mission"

"Finally , I've never been on one for so long , I think I forgot how to use a gun!" I laugh out loud .

"Come on , get ready , I'll tell you the mission in the plane ." He simply says and walks out.

"Waittt hold up ! Plane ? Where are we going ?" I ask quickly .

"Come on buttercup , I'll tell you late" and he rushes out .

I walk back into my room , thinking where in the world can we possibly go .. I get my bags packed , and then ofcourse pack my babies - my weapons .

"How've I've missed you sexyy" I pull out my black 44 Magum and flip it . I set it aside and pack all my pistols , I also made sure to leave my black and rose gold G18 and my sheath knife aside . I pack everything and lastly put on my combat boots .

"Are you guys ready? I'm excited! Let's go ! It's been forever !" Jackson screams from the hallway .

I laugh , take my bags and walk out.
"Yes jacky , we are" says Paul .

"Damn , look at you Jess , sexy as always" enters a smirking Drake .

"Shut up" I say trying to hide the pink forming on my cheeks.

"Make me"

"Drake!" I deadpan .

He laughs . All he does is laughs .

"Come on , I hope yourl in for a story !" Says Paul and grabs my bags to walk out .

"I grab my knife and tuck it in my secret opening on the bottom of my boots , and my gun in my jeans , and lastly I put G18 in my handbag .
I lock up and walk out .

Ahh . I wonder who's ready to die , I think as I walk out .

I get into the car driving to our private plane that was given to us by SHOOT (Secret and Hostile Organization Of Time) . I sit ready to hear all about the mission .

"Guys , we are being sent to Los Angeles , and being the best choices , Drake and Jess will be going as undercover high school learners and finding out what has been happening to the factory downtown from that High school . You will be given your new identities , Jess , you will now he known as Jessica Parker and Drake as Drake Adam ." Explains Paul .

"Heyy ! What about me ?" Squeals Jackson.

"Uhm you little boy are going to be with me , hacking the webcams !" Paul says excitedly.

"No fair , why can't I go with Jess . I'm 15 ."

"Okay okay , we will try to get you in" says Paul .

I turn to see a smirking Drake and automatically roll my eyes .

"So what's the schools name ?"  I ask

"Everest High"

"Aah , this will be fun." I say .

"Let's go" says Drake

We all get off waiting to board the plan .
But , will I be able to focus on my mission without having Drake always with me . Going to a new school where I have to be with him ?!! God ! This is going to be a disaster . Jackson should have came with me . I think to myself as I sit at the window .

——————

Hey guys . I hope you like the intro and the characters . Send me your suggestions and I will be sure to see if they will fit my story.
Gahh !! Love you .
Byee 🙂❤.

-A