Getting Ready✈️

Imani POV

We drove to jahs and we all went up to his room And Ski was setting up fortnite "BAGS FIRST GO" ski yells. "Nigga whatever" Jah responds. "I'll go get my bags babygirl" he explains "k" I respond. He comes back with three big suitcases and a backpack. "The fuck? How long we gone for" " 2 months" he replies "mk so then I reckon we should pack thirty shirts thirty pants thirty underwear ten shoes fifteen jackets fifteen socks maybe like five swimming trunks and then like all your other like jewellery that you wanna take" I suggested. "Whatever you think" he smiled at me and kissed me on the head. (Ski was playing fortnite) "aye no kissing" ski says. "His house his rules nigga" i snapped back.

I packed all of jahs stuff while him and ski took turns in fortnite.

I needed to buy some new swimwear and I just felt like going for a shop.

"Aye I'm leaving to the mall I'll be back in about two hours" I yelled out from the kitchen. Jah rushed down stairs and gave me a kiss. "Cya soon babygirl" "Cya" I smiled back hugging him.

I left to the mall blasting no heart by savage. I walked into the mall and went to f21. I got 4 bikini sets and 4 one pieces.

I got a bandanna and some sunglasses from Louis Vuitton and some new lingerie and perfumes from Victoria Secret.

I got the ingredients to make tacos and choc chunk brownies because I knew the plane food would be shit.

I drove back to jahs and he taught me how to play fortnite. I got three kills in my first round but died cuz this guy snuck up behind me while I was shooter this nigga.

We all drove home and I started packing. Jah came up and we watched a movie while I was packing. Ski was out meeting up with I think pump and skies or some shit. I finished packing and sat on jahs lap. We cuddled and finished the movie.

We went downstairs and I cooked tacos for dinner. It was only 5 pm but I wanted a good nights sleep before I had to wake up. I blasted my playlist through my new speaker. Yung Bratz came on and we both started rapping. The song finished and boom by lil yachty came on next. "Ya know I've always loved your shit, ever since Ski first had you over and then we had a rap battle and then I was like woah this nigga gotta be in the rap game" I explained. "I remeber that, I pretended I just loved rap and tried to hide my Soundcloud account from you" he added. " but then ski told me" I finished. "Lil bitch" he said. Which made both of us laugh a bit.

Jah put his hands on my waist and leaned his body into mine from behind. He kissed my neck softly while I finished up cooking. We ate while the brownies baked in the oven. We watched tv for maybe 10 mins while we ate brownies and ice cream. Jah and I put both of our phone alarms on to make sure we woke up.

It's now 8pm. We hop into bed and go to sleep. "Goodnight babygirl" "night Jah" I respond.