Surprise Date

"Hey Francis, are you free on Friday? Like, around 8pm on Friday?" Alfred asked as he sat sat down on the couch in between Francis and Arthur. Francis raised an eyebrow but nodded none the less. 

"Yes?" He said causing Alfred to grin before he turned to look at Arthur who raised a suspicious eyebrow. 

"What about you?" He asked cheerfully, Arthur furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyways. 

"Yes, I am" He said stiffly causing Alfred's grin to grow tenfold. He clapped his hands together and stood up so that he could face both of them. 

"Great! Because I'm not. You two go on without me. Enjoy your date!" He said cheerfully as he walked away leaving Arthur and Francis gaping at his retreating back. 

"Did he just..." Francis trailed of and Arthur just huffed and nodded. 

"Yes, yes he did" He grumbled fondly with a faint smile on his face. 

"So I guess were going on a date now" Francis said with a blush on his cheeks as he turned to face the Arthur, who now had a matching blush. 

"Yeah I guess we are" He mumbled sheepishly. Francis gave him a shy smile which he returned. 

<><><><>

"Was that really necessary Alfred?" Matthew asked as he turned to face his brother who just gave him a dead panned look. 

"Of course, their dancing around each other was driving me mental" He drawled before a smirk appeared on his face. 

"Besides, now Gilbert owes me 20 bucks" He said cheekily causing Matthew to snort in amusement and roll his eyes fondly.