Don't Mess With The Bat

"What in the name of Disney are you doing!" Alfred shouted as he stared at Arthur who quickly hid his wand behind his back and grinned at the American innocently. 

"Nothing?" He said though it sounded more like a question. Alfred raised an eyebrow before glancing up at Vlad who was stuck to the ceiling and was pouting down at him. 

"Yeah sure, now your going to tell me the real reason why you have magically stuck my boyfriend to the ceiling" He drawled causing Arthur's shoulders to sag sadly. 

"He was annoying me" He grumbled childishly causing Alfred to sigh in exasperation as he tiredly ran his fingers through his hair. He looked up and gave Arthur a very unimpressed look. 

"Put him down" He said sternly which made Arthur huff before he waved his wand allowing Vlad to fall from the ceiling. Vlad yelped in surprise as he began falling and Alfred just held his arms out so that he could catch him effortlessly. 

"Are you alright darling?" Alfred asked worriedly and Vlad just nodded as he snuggled into the American's chest. Alfred smiled softly down at him before he glanced up and scowled at Arthur who shifted uncomfortably. 

"If you do anything like that again I won't stop The BTT from pulling a prank on you" He drawled before he walked away with his cuddly boyfriend. Arthur shuddered at the thought of what kind of prank the trio could do, especially since not only do they all have a soft spot for Alfred but Gilbert is very protective of Vlad. 

Arthur shuddered once more before he went to go make himself some tea, he needed it after that threat.