7. Family ghost

Time skip to Saturday

Some of my other family came to visit and like always Alison got all the attention.

Her store bought gift was better than my thoughtful Handmade gift they have been wanting.

They got there at like 9am and THEY caught up.
And by they I mean Alison and them.

We were sitting together comfortably around a table and were having a very interesting conversation but every time I tried to add something I either got ignored or talked over.

Then they started talking about a topic I was very interested in

College and careers.

They left around 12:30pm
Giving us the total time of a little more than five hours of talking.

Four of which we spent around the table.
I payed close attention to the clock..

one of my relatives my favorite older cousin that came to visit talked to me about my interesting career choice of entertainment for 20 minutes

20!

While the rest of them talked to Alison about her choice of a career in business for 4 hours

FOUR HOURS!

When they left I really thought about that and how unfair the world is.

To top it off my anxiety, emotions and insecurities all kicked in
mixing in to my already depressed messed up mind.

I just start crying because

My thoughts:
why can't you see no one likes you.

Everyone likes Alison because she was planned you were just a mistake.

Stop getting attached to people if they aren't going to ever get attached to you.

Alison is actually attractive unlike you!

You are so ugly what makes you think you can even go to school the way you look?!

My mind was interrupted by my phone buzzing.

I slowly look at the text
From Colby: hey, where are you? When do you plan on coming?
Me: I don't.
From Colby: wdym? (What do you mean) we need to finish the project!

Mind: see, he doesn't like you!
He's only using you for the grade.

He obviously liked Alison better!

I throw my phone and let my thoughts sink in

Colby pov:

Sam said he wasn't coming over and I got worried and started panicking.

I know he wouldn't want a bad grade.

I grab my stuff and jog down the street to his house.
When I get there I knock on the door and Alison answered it
A: "hey Colby"
She flirtatiously said and let me in the house. She is really getting on my nerves.

I need sam.
Me: "where's sam, SAM"
I yelled throughout the house.

Alison: "why do you want him so badly when I'm all you need."

I heard Alison say as she rapped her arms around my neck.

The same time Ilooked up and saw a red face and puffy eyed sam.

I felt crusty chapped lips on mine and sam slammed his door.

I pushed Alison off.
Me: "what the fuck Alison! Why can't you get it through you makeup clouded head that I don't like you! (Will make more since next chapter) SAM!"

I went running up stairs to his room.

I softly knocked on the door.
Colby: "sam..."
I heard sobs
Colby: "Sam please open the door"

........
"I'm not leaving"
........

"you won't be able to get food."

The door slowly creaked open.

As soon as it did I pulled sam into a hug and just as quick he pushed me away.

Sam: "don't Fucking touch me!"
Me: "what did I do, what's wrong?"

Sam: "do you really care what's wrong or do you only care about your grade?"
Me: "what?! What are you talking about? Yes sam I really do care. Why have you been crying?"

I reach out for a hug again and he flinches.
Me: "sam"

He slowly turns and walks to the farthest side of his bed sitting down.

He points to the corner of the bed for me to sit on that's diagonally across the bed from him.

When I sit down I watch him playing with the hems of his blanket sadly.

Me: "sam please, I will listen,.. I promise."

We make eye contact but he quickly goes back to messing with the blanket.

Sam: "-

To be continued

Authors note

Sorry I had to. 😈

700 words woohooo
I know it's not that much but for some reason my chapters have been so short. I wrote another fanfic about a different person and the thing had a word limit so a normal chapter on here I would have to split up on there. Now that I wrote a new fanfic I might have got fixed on writing that amount.
Now it's 770 words lol