mmxix || e p i l o g u e

Reign was the first born child of Leilani & Roman

Reign was the first born child of Leilani & Roman. Becoming parents was not expected to have happened so soon but they were ready. In the last year, the couple went through its highs. Meeting one another, later in the coming months getting engaged, tying the knot shortly after, and welcoming in a child at the near end of 2019. It was all surreal.

Leilani was an amazing first time mother. Her instincts of being kind and so loving came to her help with her son. She embellished the quality of a mother who cared for her son. Reign had her infectious smile and the happy attitude. He was her ray of sunshine, the mere replica of her husband, Roman. Roman was nothing but the best when entered into fatherhood. No matter the circumstances, he was there for his son. To watch him grow, even if it was a long process. Together, Leilani and Roman were the prime example of a loving relationship.

This relationship was far from traditional. The attraction via social media was something practically unheard of. Two strangers meeting under the comments, what surprise. A surprise that would lead to the upbringing of an infectious love journey. One picture, one like, one story.

A/N: hey loves♡ this is it you guys

A/N: hey loves this is it you guys. the love story between roman & leilani has officially been finished. it's been so fun to write this and without this book, my account wouldn't have the success it has today. i love each and every one of you so much who have stuck with this book. everything has been amazing and the way this ended, i couldn't be anymore happier. thank you
for reading this. thank you for your votes. thank you for your comments. all of it was greatly appreciated. with much love xx ashley 💛

 with much love xx ashley 💛