Author's Note

Do NOT under any reasons copy my work. I love to do this and I know how hard it is to get inspired. So please, if you want to write do your own story I as all authors don't like when my work could be stolen. So don't do that.

I came up with this idea at 3 am when I was unable to sleep, therefore any relations to real life are from my half asleep mind, and or my day life.

Just know that I make my characters based on my traits, or traits that I admire. So with that, not all of you will be able to relate. For that I'm sorry, but there is no changing it because it is purely my vision.

And to help you understand that, a quote for those that are upset with that: "Do you know how much braining it takes to make words go?"

Meaning if you don't like it write your own story, find your own idea, your own characters.

And only after that if your story is amazing and a lot of people like it than by that time it won't matter. All because you just did it, no matter the reason you started.

Also this is not to make fun of people who are shy or can't talk, I myself am shy and know that it's hard. My characters lives are never to make fun of anyone, EVER!!

I chose to put the music video because I think it explains how the main character is feeling. I also relate to it so I hope you like it.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the book.