Hey Guys

Peter's POV

I walk into Stark Tower like I always do but, today seemed different. It was too quiet for my liking. I walked into the living room after having gotten of the elevator to see Clint, Bucky and Sam all huddled in a corner.
"Ummmmm... what are you guys doing?" I asked.
"O-oh hey k-kid we're d-doing n-nothing", Clint says.
"I pretty sure that nothing doesn't involve being huddled in a corner with a can of insect repellent"
"W-well maybe that isn't n-normal for yo-" Clint starts to say but is cut off when Bucky screeches like a kid and jumps into Sam's arms.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OFF OF ME!"
"I JUST SAW THE DEMON CRAWLING ON THE WALL NEAR ME!"
"WHERE IS IT!?"
"I DON'T KNOW IT'S GONE"
"WAIT I SEE IT!"
"WHERE!?"
"AHHH HOLY SHIT ITS NEXT TO YOU SAM"
"GET IT OFF. GET IT OFF. GET IT OFFFFFFFF!"
" HOLD ON GUYS I GOT THIS!"
I watched as 3 "superheroes" start screaming and screeching about a spider and then watched as Bucky threw the can at it.

"I THINK I GOT IT!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK!"
"YOU JUST FUCKING THREW A CAN AT THE GOD DAMN THING!"
I then start to question my sanity or what I had left of it as Clint tried to hit it with arrows.
"What's happening in here?", asked Natasha as she and Steve walk in from the elevator.
"Those 3 idiots are screaming about a spider that's over there."
"HEY WE'RE NOT IDIOTS!"
"You know what I'm gonna walk upstairs to my room and pretend none of this happened."
The 3 idiots finally managed to stop whining after Natasha squashed the spider with her shoe and threw it away.