Unsaid feelings

First we were strangers. It all started with Hi and hello. Then we became friends. We came more close to each other and then best friend. I loved each and everything, the way of speaking , the way of dealing with the problem, the way of consoling me. When I started noticing these things....... I don't know....... I just started. Slowly slowly I realise I have fallen for that best friend.

But how would I say. That friend only sees me as best friend. If I say these best friend will never look the same way.

Then also I made up my mind and said "Today I will say my feelings ".
Then suddenly I got a call from my best friend and said " You know what! I got someone in my life. Acha you wanted to say something right?"
My reply was" I am so happy for you Bff. Ahh no no nothing I just wanted to ask about homework which gave by our class teacher".

It remained as unsaid feelings life long.
______________________________________

I really don't know how it is. I just tried to write something different.
I hope you all will like it. If any mistakes or grammatical errors you see kindly say it to the comment box.
And if you like it then also leave a message in the comment box.😊😊
Thank you😊