Part 4: Webby (Seriously again)

I was shaking, and I felt so many feelings: Hurt, betrayed, sad, and angry. ( Now I know what it's like to have been Uncle Scrooge for the past decade.) I wanted to jump out from behind that pillar and bring everything down on her, but I couldn't move. I don't know whether she'd seen me and hexed me or if I was just so shocked I couldn't move.  Either way, it was bad. 

"I wonder what this new body can do," she smirked. All of a sudden, the shadow shapeshifted back into Lena! Her pupils were bright red, but eventually, they shifted back to the normal black. "Oh, nice!" she exclaimed. But it wasn't just her voice anymore. It was also Lena's! She grinned evilly and stretched out her arm, examining the perfect white feathers. "It also has great movement action! Wow, this has everything!" It was now just Lena talking. She flipped and kicked. It was so perfect and agile. " I wonder if it can handle other forms, too!" she chuckled. Se turned back into a black mass and then the next form that came of it was even worse: It was Uncle Scrooge!

"Yes! Now, this is interesting," she said. This time, it was even more gut-wrenching. She had turned a hero in my eyes into a villain! And it was awful! It sounded like both her and my uncle with bright red pupils. " Now that that awful excuse for a niece is gone, I can finally enact revenge on the very man that I am right now! And then when that's done, I'll get rid of that obnoxious little brat!"  It was my worst nightmare. But I knew what to do.

"Lena?!" I cried as I stepped out from behind the pillar. Magica quickly shapeshifted back into Lena and shook her head. 

"Oh, Webby! What are you doing here? I thought you went back home," said the imposter. I must have done a bad acting job because she asked. "Um, Webby? How much did you see?"

I heard my heart in my ears as I said "Everything."

Lena grinned slyly and quickly shapeshifted back into her true form. "Oh, then I can obliterate you even quicker!" She laughed maniacally and lunged for me. I heard myself scream "NOOOOOO!" and then everything went pitch black.