Chapter 4

(A/N) Another chapter updated! Those food really gave me energy! TROLOLOLOLOL!!!  And I need to listen to The Beatles and One Direction more often than usual while typing... they make me finish a chapter!!! LOLOLOLOL and forgive me again if it's short...

"Ms. Lea...", some voice stated.

"Ms. Lea...", the person started poking me on my cheek. Ohmygad... where's my laptop?! I can't feel it!

"Fu-", I said, finally waking up and stumbling down on my bed and hitting my head on the floor.

"OUCH!", I said, slowly sitting up, with my hand on the SUPER ouchy area.

"Oh my gash!", Sasha, Uncle Simon's maid said, surprisingly. "Are you okay?!", she asked, taking out her hand.

I took her hand and slowly stood up.

"Yah, I'm fine.", I said smiling at with my hand still at the affected area.

"You sure?"

"Yah...", I said, walking to my closet.

"Um... what do you wanna ea then?", she asked. Sasha is kind of my personal maid, she cooks for me, sometimes, even does my HW whenever I;m lazy! Yah... that's why I love her! :)))

"Um... pancakes?", I answered while looking for something to wear.

"Okie!!", I heard her answer. I heard the door open and closed... that means she's gone (A/N) Bianca, you don't say? P.S. she wrote this part I finally found something to wear. A black and violet shoulder top with skinny jeans. I'm not that fashionalble -,- Yeah... forgive me.

While changing her clothes and fixing my hair, I immediately  remembered last night. Hmph! Pretending to be nice eh? Good thing he doesn't know that I'm a bit hard to get. I'm gonna use that today and maybe forever  until we die :)) Yea...that's much better ^_^ (I know, I'm a bit overreacting) I already ate my pancakes and went to school. Good thing I brought earplugs. Uncle Simon gave it to me from one of his employees. I just walked and pretended like nothing happened. I had a feeling someone will give me nasty comments like in facebook last night. I kept walking and walking just to find the library (sometimes I have no sense of direction :|) until I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!", I apologized as politely as I can to hide my anger/upset/bad mood.

"S'alight.", the voice said.

I looked up and see ugh!... Niall.

(A/N) Note to self, just ignore everything and just keep typing to finish a chapter, nuff said.