Chapter 7

(A/N) I know this is weird but I'm too lazy to read some fanfics so I decided to upload instead. WEIRD!!!! :B Or maybe because... I have nothing to do at home except for this. Oh wait, we have a The Beatles Rockband... I forgot -,- What's wrong with me today, did I not ate properly at breakfast?!?! :O Forgive me Niall. Anyhow, here's Chapter 7. Still stuck on writing Chapter 8 ugh!!! -,- I will dedicate the next chapter if you can answer me this question:

What do you call a fish with no eye? XD

Is it hard? Keep guessing though...

Niall's P.O.V

Whoa... that girl's really strict when it comes to the furniture here in this place. But I have to admit,... THIS PLACE IS SO FANCY!!!!

After 5 boring minutes...

Finally, she went downstairs. Whoa... she looks different. When I mean DIFFERENT, like she doesn't look like anything like in school. Her hair's down, she isn't wearing her glasses and she's wearing tank top and shorts. Wow, she looks hot! Wait... what the fuck am I saying here?! No, she's NOT hot, she's not, she's not, she's not!

"She who and what not?", Lea asked with a confused look. I shook my head to erase the thoughts.

"Huh? Nothing. Why aren't you wearing your glasses?", I asked.

"I'm farsighted. And I sit in the middle of the class sometimes.". Ohh...

"And your... hair?", I asked. Why am I this nosy today?

"I'm wearing a ponytail all day. It hurts" She said touching her soft-looking chestnut hair. Okay... Why am I describing her hair?! What the hell did I ate at lunch?!?!

"Okay enough questions. Let's start. What subject do you wanna do first? She asked, taking her pad paper and ballpen.

"Um... Science. I'm having trouble finding the electron configuration" I replied, taking out my science notebook.

"Okay, first we must make an electron emonics..." She started. At first, I was so confused but after she explained it to me a lot of times... I finally got it!!! I cannot believe it's that easy!! Then she taught me how to add, subtract, multiply and divide scientific notation and made me review all of the lessons they taught us.

After 3 hours....

"Okay recall in math... What are sets?" Lea asled me while tapping her ballpen on the fancy looking maple wood table.

 "Set is a well-defined collection of places, objects and persons" I replied.

 "Give me an example"

"Set of students"

"Enumerate the 3 ways of naming a set"

"Roster Method, Set Builder Notation and Descriptive Method"

"Recall in Science. Who proposed the word 'Atomos'?"

"Democritus"

"Who proposed the Plum Pudding?"

"J.J Thomson"

"Who discovered the Periodic table?"

"Dmitri Mendeleev"

"Hmmm... since our quizzes are in Math and Science for tomorrow, you should focus on those two subjects for now, but don't forget to read other subjects like Art or Home Ec." She informed me.

"Okay. Can we do something fun here? This place looks like you have a gameroom" I asked.

"Okay fine... Our tutoring was worth it anyway so, Follow me" She smiled then gestured me to follow her. We kept walking until we reached this BIG room. Okay whoa.... This is too fancy!