Chapter 24

Ariana's p.o.v.

I decided to move out of Mac and Taylor's house last night after the dinner. Everything from shopping with Ricky for Wilder's birthday to the dinner was great, everyone got along and I could tell that Ricky was trying to let everything that happened in the past go which is why I decided to move back in. Right now I'm getting ready to go out with Alexa, Victoria, Courtney, Liz, Dalina, Nekai, and some other ladies that Victoria and Liz invited. Alexa wanted to have this ladies night because she hasn't had a night to herself since her baby girl was born a year ago. She always worries about Sophia even when there's nothing to worry about which is why she didn't come over much once she had her.

Alexa- I'm so ready for this ladies night! I barely even know how to socialize with anyone who can talk back without just saying the word no

Ariana- ah the no phase, I don't miss it one bit

Liz- umm excuse me ladies but you are not moms tonight. We are grown women out to have a good time

Alexa- okay but not too much fun because I do have things to do tomorrow

Ariana- yeah me too. I have 3 kids that scream if they see my eyes closed, sleeping is not an option in front of them

Victoria- once you guys start having fun you won't even be thinking about tomorrow

Alexa turns to me and we both give each other a look. We know that we won't be thinking of tomorrow but we're going to be taking care of our kids tomorrow and that's where the problem is.

Courtney- can we go now or what?

I get up and pull down my red dress. This is the first time wearing something this tight since the twins have been born. I stand up, put my heels on, and grab my tiny purse that's not much of a purse. We all walk out of the guest bedroom and down the stairs. Me and Alexa give hugs and kisses to our babies while everyone else starts to get impatient waiting at the door. She finally hugs and kisses Jared goodbye and I give Ricky a kiss on the cheek. I plan on telling him tomorrow that I don't want a divorce. After seeing that he's been trying, I want to try to. We make our way onto the party bus and grab the alcohol that we are handed and take our seats.

Alexa- I am so excited!

Ariana- me too. I need a fucking break

Victoria- see? We're already loving being away from everyone else

We turn on the music and start yelling out the lyrics until we get to the club. We finally arrive and we quickly move into the club so no one can see us. We go to the vip section and put our stuff down on the couch and walk over to the bar to get our drinks. We get some shots to go to our table and Liz tells them to keep them coming all night and me and Alexa cringe at the thought. Victoria takes my hand and pulls me to the dance floor and I start dancing with her. It's not long before two guys come up to us and start dancing with us.

Ariana- my name is Ariana and that's Victoria

The guy looks up from my eyes and nods his head when he sees who I was pointing to. I turn around to see her grinding on whoever the other guy was. The guy who is standing in front of me leans down so his lips are to my ear and he tells me his name is Jeramy. We start dancing and continue dancing for about an hour before I decide to go sit down.

Ariana- I'm going to go sit down, you can join us if you would like

Jeramy- sure I would love to

He follows me to the table and sits down next to me, very close. I introduce him to everyone and I get a lot of looks from them but I try to ignore them. Liz kept passing shots to me and as soon as one would be gone she would hand me another one. I could remember taking 6 shots and then I started to lose count. After awhile of sitting there talking and by talking I mean yelling and laughing we go back out to dance. I started to dance with Alexa when Jeramy took my hand and pulled me closer to him. I watched as Alexa rolled her eyes and walked back over to the table. He handed me a big cup filled with alcohol and I started sipping through the straw while grinding on him. It probably wasn't the smartest idea but I was having fun so I didn't care. Dalina came over and asked if I wanted to go sit with her and I knew she only asked because she knew I was making a BIG mistake. I told her I didn't want to and I could see her look of concern so I told Jeramy I was taking a break.