Chapter: 1

In the city of Tokyo lived the boy of her dreams and her future lover. He was an ordinary typical Tokyo boy. Wake up every morning, go to school, come back and then go to his part time job. And she was a complete mystery from outside Tokyo.

Far, far away lived his future lover.
She always visited Tokyo to see her grandmother, usually every weekend until for once she got her mid-term break and arrived to Tokyo to stay for more that just her weekends, but for 10 whole days. She has never stayed in Tokyo for more than 2 days ever before as she never had the time to stay for that long and because of that she hadn't really got the time to look around Tokyo much so it was finally her chance. She went to the nearest mall to look around all by herself as she is already 16 and is old enough to do so.  In the mall her eyes wandered and slowly landed on one person. A complete stranger, a rather gorgeous one. She was completely flustered by this sudden feeling and was completely lost in him when he approached her and said to her, "Move,"in the coldest tone anyone could possibly think of think of. She quickly moved away for the coffee shop she was blocking and still flustered with little amount of time to think she said, "Sorry." He went inside the coffee shop and she just stood there dumbfounded. She wondered why she wasn't mad or why she didn't get mad at him when he said that so coldly and rudely when she hasn't even done anything, she thought for a long time and she decided to go to that coffee shop as she didn't have anything else to do and she wanted to find out more about him and just ignore the fact that he was rude to her cause she was silently to herself even in love him.

She walked in the coffee shop and looked around a little before finding herself a place to sit, she looked for him and she found him. He was there near the counter standing with a tray full of coffee cups which were orders from the customers there, and she just stood there and thought 'damn, I didn't know anyone could ever attract me this much, even after they were rude to me'.

She quickly looked away and walked towards an empty table to take a seat and just think about what she would do next. She sat there for a while and just observed him and just thought to herself about how amazing he looks and how hot his voice sounds to her. That was all she could think about, not even a phone call would distract her right now, she was completely lost in him. After some time he approached her and asked her what she wanted and her not expecting this while flustered again quickly mentioned what came to her mind, a latte. He took her order and walked away. The day passed by, and she went home.

That night they both lay in bed thinking about each other. He who she didn't know anything about and was just rude to her,  but still so perfect and gorgeous to her. And her who he didn't know anything about either, just her beautiful face and sweet voice he heard. He felt bad about being rude to her. He wondered what she thought about him after he talked to her like that today, if she completely hated him even though she didn't seem like it when she talked to him while he was taking her order. He wanted to apologize but he didn't cause he didn't think it was okay to do so, but not he regretted that and being rude to her and he thought he would definitely apologize to her anytime if he ever saw her again, even if he thinks it isn't a good idea. That night they both fell asleep with each other in their minds and hearts, feeling embraced just by their silent thoughts.

E͞n͞d͞ o͞f͞ c͞h͞a͞p͞t͞e͞r͞

Authors note: Hey guys! This is my first ever story I'm publishing in here. I hope you guys like it and I hope it's interesting. I'm sorry if it's not so good, I did my best.
New update will come soon.